The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.18a_01
June 14, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Reported problems with rendering corners of blocks. 
- It was reported that a player swimming diagonally towards a corner where the right side is higher than the left side won't be able to get onto the land until they look away from the block. 
- This bug existed at least as far back as Java Edition Classic 0.0.16a_02.
- June 13 IRC Logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090613.log. June 13, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 14 IRC Logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090614.log. June 14, 2009 (UTC−5).
- "Mine Craft, The Great Pyramid Server" – mikeon, June 14, 2009 – via YouTube
- https://forum.mods.de/bb/thread.php?TID=195840&PID=1240505735#reply_1240505735 (June 14, 2009 01:24:12 UTC+2)
- "Custom skins are live!" – The Word of Notch, June 14, 2009.
- June 13 IRC logs: "P5:43:14 <C418> ah, yet another new client?" [...] P5:43:21 <Parthon> looks like it
- June 14 IRC logs: "A4:05:45 <vdgmprgrmr> First, if you have a four-block cricumstance." [...] "A4:05:51 <vdgmprgrmr> On two corners are solid blocks." [...] "A4:06:17 <vdgmprgrmr> And in another corner you have liquid." [...] "A4:06:28 <vdgmprgrmr> And in the corner on the other side of that one, you have nothing." (09:05 to 09:06 UTC)
- June 14 IRC logs: "A4:08:14 <vdgmprgrmr> If you're in water, and you're in a situation like this:" [...] "A4:09:26 <vdgmprgrmr> And you're in the liquid, and you try to move diagonally toward the center while pressing space, you can't get on the block like you should be able to." [...] "A4:10:01 <vdgmprgrmr> You have to be almost looking at the center of the block that would be to the left of the 1-height-block to get on it." (9:08 to 9:10 UTC)