The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition Classic 0.0.16a
June 7, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Reduced bandwidth usage.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Players can go out of sync if the game changes while logging in
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090607.log (June 7, 2009, UTC−6)
- "Multiplayer: released!" – The Word of Notch, June 8, 2009
- "By popular demand, another MP test today" – The Word of Notch, June 7, 2009
- IRC logs: "[11:08] <Barlon> yay 0.0.16a!" (17:08 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[11:26] * Notch changes topic to 'http://www.minecraft.net/ | http://www.minecraft.net/mptest.jsp | 64 player limit. Huge map. | I might have to restart the server a few times..'" (17:26 UTC)