Java Edition Classic 0.0.14a
May 28, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on .
It is worth noting that numerous fake copies of this version exist, so please consider checking the dates of the files inside with something like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
0.0.14a was a version of Classic released May 28, 2009.
- Controller support.
- Scroll-wheel block picking support.
- Will only pick blocks that can be selected by number keys.
- Improved level format, now supporting the ability to save entities to levels.
- Holding down a mouse button allows for auto-building or breaking a block every 0.25 seconds.
- New terrain generator.
- Render distance is now controlled by fog rather than blank areas.
- Ability to choose level size.
- Made of logs and leaves.
- Now replaces all generated air blocks in caves below y=11.
- Levels do not load properly.
- Players can no longer build inside liquids.
Many features implemented in 0.0.14a are commonly erroneously cited as being implemented in the version "0.0.14a_01".
What trees looked like in this version.
A video uploaded by Notch showcased a test where blocks conform depending on what blocks are next to them.