Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
May 19, 2009
|Protocol version number|
- An infinite ocean now surrounds the map.
- Pressing Esc now opens the pause menu.
- Pressing F cycles between four levels of render distance.
- Pressing N generates a new level.
- Water now flows to fill any available space below or next to it.
- With just one water source you can flood the entire world.
- "0.0.12a is up" – The Word of Notch, May 20, 2009
- This post shows that Classic 0.0.11a lasted till May 19, 2018, while the succeeding version, Classic 0.0.12a_03 was released on the same date.
- "Minecraft Water test" – Nizzotch Archive via YouTube
- "Minecraft Huge flood" – Nizzotch Archive via YouTube