The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|Date of birth||
May 9, 1989 (age 31)
Producing the music and sound in Minecraft, making Minecraft's official soundtrack
Daniel Rosenfeld, also known as C418, is producer of most music tracks in Minecraft as well as the songs for all of the music discs beside Pigstep. He also produced some sound effects for the game, such as footsteps, and released the game's official soundtrack, Minecraft - Volume Alpha, which includes all the music present in the game made by him up to the soundtrack's release, plus some bonus tracks. He has also released a second soundtrack album, titled Minecraft - Volume Beta, which includes more music and the remaining music disc tracks, as well as some music for various Minecraft productions.
Daniel Rosenfeld was born on May 9, 1989, in East Germany. His brother introduced him to creating music with a computer and since then had an interest in music. Rosenfeld has one cat and a corgi.
Music included in Minecraft
Official Minecraft soundtracks
there are also official physical and non-physical copies made of the two soundtracks. they were released on:
- C418 got his dog in around 28 April and 3 May.
- As of November 15, 2013, 29 tracks have been added to Minecraft.
- Many sounds that C418 has used can be found at freesound.org.
- His Minecraft skin is the default skin, but the head is replaced with the texture for a jukebox.
- C418 revealed in an AMA on Reddit that the ghast sounds are taken from his pet cat when he is disturbed while sleeping. He was also going to have his cat voice ocelots, but since his cat never meows clearly, C418 decided to use cat sounds from Freesound instead.
- "Credits". Minecraft.net. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- https://twitter.com/C418/status/1245386670561787907 https://www.reddit.com/r/puppy101/comments/h9iyuu/puppy_borking/