|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
Buzzy Bees is a major update, mainly focused on bees and the items relating to them, as well as also fixing a lot of bugs from previous versions. The update was released on December 10, 2019, on both Java and Bedrock editions.
This update was released on Java Edition as version 1.15. This update's development started with snapshot 19w34a, which was released on August 22, 2019,. The first pre-release for Java Edition 1.15 was released on November 21, 2019, followed by the second on November 25, the third on November 28, the fourth on December 3, the fifth on December 5, the sixth on December 6 and the seventh on December 9. It was released on Bedrock Edition as 1.14.0.
- New blocks:
- New items:
- New mob:
- This is the second update to not have "Update" in its official name, after Village & Pillage.
- This update adds only one mob.
- This update marked the arrival of Bedrock Edition on PlayStation 4, discontinuing the final updated Legacy Console Edition, PlayStation 4 Edition.
A trailer for the update was released on December 11, 2019. Similarly, this trailer was made by Mojang themselves instead of Hat Films, similar to the 4 previous trailers.[verify]
Video made by slicedlime:
- "10th, same as Java" – @helenangel, December 6, 2019
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w34a" – Minecraft.net, August 22, 2019
- "Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 7" – Minecraft.net, November 21, 2019