Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2
Minecraft Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2
September 29, 2011
Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2 is the second pre-release for 1.0.0.
- Coding for cauldron is present, but not yet assigned to block ID.
- Glass bottle
- First iteration of potions, not yet properly obtainable.
- Potion ingredients:
- Magma Cream
- Blaze Powder
- Spider Eye
- Fermented Spider Eye
- 9 new music discs.
- Incomplete Breeding.
- Hardcore Mode
- Locks the difficulty to Hard and forces users to delete the world's save data upon death.
- The health bar changes appearance to indicate the game is in Hardcore mode.
- Is now drinkable.
- Resetting all potion effects currently afflicted upon the player.
- Villager mob no longer have 'TESTIFICATE' name on their head.
- Item tooltips
- Now have a pink border.
2 bugs fixed
- Removed debug code causing jumping to increase experience.
- Client-side double Mooshroom bug in multiplayer fixed.