Java Edition Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2
September 29, 2011
|Other editions of 1.9-pre2|
Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2 is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.0.0, released on September 29, 2011, which adds some cauldron, potion and animal breeding mechanics, 9 more music discs, hardcore mode, and changes milk to remove potion effects when drunk.
- Coding for cauldron is present, but not yet assigned to block ID.
|This page would benefit from the addition of more images.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable images to the article. The specific instructions are: add disc images
- Glass Bottle
- First iteration of potions, not yet properly obtainable.
- Potion ingredients:
- Magma Cream
- Blaze Powder
- Spider Eye
- Fermented Spider Eye
- 9 new music discs.
- Incomplete Breeding.
- Hardcore Mode
- Locks the difficulty to Hard and forces users to delete the world's save data upon death.
- The health bar changes appearance to indicate the game is in Hardcore mode.
- Is now drinkable.
- Drinking milk resets all potion effects currently afflicted upon the player.
- Villager mob no longer have "TESTIFICATE" label above their head.
- Item tooltips
- Now have a pink border.
2 bugs fixed
- Removed debug code causing jumping to increase experience.
- Client-side double Mooshroom bug in multiplayer fixed.