From Minecraft Wiki
October 6, 2011
|Other editions numbered "1.9-pre3"|
Beta 1.9-pre3 is the third pre-release for 1.0.0.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Completely redone potion system
- Placeholder enchanting system
- Enchantment Table
- Enchanted items appear to glimmer, have blue tooltips and have "Enchanted!!" written below tooltip.
- Eye of Ender
- Unfinished End Portal in strongholds. Broken End portal frame blocks can be repaired with Eyes of Ender, though nothing further occurs.
- End Portal Frame
- Currently useless End portal block
- Baby animals:
- Baby chicken
- Baby cow
- Baby Mooshroom
- Baby pig
- Baby sheep
- Item repair
- Added Pie chart detailing CPU usage to debug screen.
- Access to Skylands due to bug in terrain generation
- Skylands no longer a biome as such, but instead its own type of terrain generation(akin to the Nether)
Changes[edit | edit source]
- More randomly placed chests in strongholds
- Exp level shown above Exp bar
- Destroyed bookshelves drop 3 books.
- Debug features:
- 1x1 glass pillars protruding from ground to sky limit at location of strongholds.
- The tooltips for rare items (Golden Apples, Music Discs) are now pink.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
1 bug fixed
- Fixed Snow Golems being able to enter love mode.