July 8, 2011
|Other editions of 1.7.3|
Beta 1.7.3 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Beta 1.7.2.
10 bugs fixed
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons.
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons.
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign.
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything.
- Powered Rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source.
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out.
- Doors no longer create purple particles.
- Modified clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer.
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off.
- Removed Farther Lands