Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition Beta 1.7.3
(Redirected from Beta 1.7.3)
Minecraft Beta 1.7.3
July 8, 2011
Client (.json) |
|Other editions of 1.7.3|
10 bugs fixed
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons.
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons.
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign.
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything.
- Powered rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source.
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out.
- Doors no longer create purple particles.
- Modified clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer.
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off.
- Removed Farther Lands.