From Minecraft Wiki
June 30, 2011
|Other editions of 1.7|
Beta 1.7 is an update that added pistons as well as other changes.
- Added shears
- Used to pick up leaf blocks.
- Used to obtain wool from a sheep without harming it. Yields more wool than killing it.
- Sheep no longer drop wool from punching them, they must be sheared or killed.
- Fences can be stacked.
- When pressing F3 in-game, a value ("F") from 0 to 3 will appear to indicate direction.
- The gray textures in the breaking animation have been replaced with opacity.
- Squid can now despawn.
- Single slabs now use the bottom half of the full block's texture.
- The bed side texture has been moved in the texture pack file, as well as the cake texture.
1 bug fixed
- Fixed clay generation.