From Minecraft Wiki
Beta 1.2_01 was released to re-add slimes, fix some of the bugs in Beta 1.2 and optimize performance.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added code for a new painting, but not the painting itself
- Slimes were re-added with a very low spawn rate
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Optimized performance
- Reduced spawn rates a bit
- No more hostile mobs at night
- Splash text on the Main Menu returned to normal. (No longer constantly shows the quote "Finally beta!")
Fixes[edit | edit source]
3 bugs fixed
- Fixed various blocks acting really weird when placed (rails, torches, and more)
- Fixed lighting issues
- Added a temporary fix to get rid of chunk visibility errors.