The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 10, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Dinosaurs are now able to damage players in the Dinosaur Island marketplace map.
- Fixed texel anti-aliasing so that terrain blocks now have sharper textures.
- Archers now raise their arms correctly in the marketplace pack "A Nightmare in Candyworld".
- Fixed a bug that could result in lost items when crafting from the recipe book with a full inventory. ( )
- Marketplace content will now download correctly without getting stuck in the process. ( )
- Signs now show the correct text in the "Infinity Plumber" marketplace map.
- Animated textures now loop at the correct speed.
- Pandas now hold food correctly when eating. ( )
- Empty slots are no longer highlighted in the skin picker for packs with less than 6 skins.
- Players can now join games that have previously had multiplayer turned off.
- Fixed the rabbit model in various packs.
- Fixed pigman arm positioning in the Mutant Battle Arena pack.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when created a new world with the Halloween Town template.
- The game no longer crashes when hovering over the arrow in the fletching table recipe book. ( )
- Blocks and hotbar items no longer have black textures. ( )
- Taiga biomes now generate correctly with podzol and other associated blocks. ( )
- Fixed the position of riders on mounts that allow multiple passengers.
- Sheep and Cats no longer appear black after being spawned with a spawn egg.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after exiting the settings screen.
- Strays now have correct arm positioning in the "Relics of the Skies" pack.
- Shulkers no longer turn black when attacking a player.
- Strays now have the correct texture layers again. ( )
- Horses will spawn as different variants (rather than just one type) when unspecified in the behavior pack.
- Rideable entities that use the '
minecraft:explode' component longer crash the game.
- The vex mob now holds items correctly in the "Stranded in Space" marketplace pack.
- Skeleton jockeys now sit correctly on spiders and skeleton horses. ( )
- Fixed another instance where the player could spawn in mid-air in Old world types. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, January 10, 2019