Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 5, 2018
This article is about the Bedrock Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Beta 126.96.36.199 is the third beta version released for 1.9.
- Minecraft Script Engine
- Scripts can be written and bundled with Behavior Packs to listen and respond to game events, get and modify data in components that entities have, and affect different parts of the game.
- Only available on Windows 10, and only when the Use Experimental Gameplay setting is enabled.
- Armor Stand
- Equipping Elytra on Armor Stand now will make it appear with white leather tunic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Tamed llamas no longer become bioluminescent creatures when their inventory is opened.
- Fixed items in hand sometimes appearing completely white.
- Fixed a rare instance of players being teleported into a boat while traveling near water.
- Fixed the logo not appearing on the loading screen after suspending and resuming the game.
- MCPE-39410 – Players can no longer respawn in a semi-dead state if killed while in a bed.
- MCPE-38374 – Players no longer occasionally spawn high in the air when loading a world.
- MCPE-38148 – Beacon beams once again use the proper texture.
- Blocks in the inventory once again follow the textures set in
- Optimizations to chunk synchronization between client and server.