The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 10, 2018
- Can be found while fishing in jungles and appear in jungle temple and shipwreck chests.
- Currently do not generate naturally in the world.
- A new climbable block that can be crafted using bamboo and string.
- Climb by pressing the jump key and go down by pressing the sneak key.
- Spawn in jungles.
- Will seek out bamboo and cake items and eat them.
- Can have different personalities: either normal, aggressive, lazy or playful.
- Baby pandas will sometimes sneeze, making nearby pandas jump: when they sneeze, they have a chance to drop a slime ball.
- Have a chance of spawning as a brown panda, which is very rare.
- Sometimes roll and sit on hind legs.
- Ported from Java Edition.
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Reloads all function files from all behavior packs.
minecraft:prefix to separate vanilla entities and add-on entities.
- Now have the default name of "!" instead of "@".
- Re-added, but can only be spawned with an NBT editor.
- Can now be crafted from bamboo.
- Re-added, but can only be summoned using the
- Are no longer tamable.
- Players can now feed ocelots fish to gain their trust.
- Are now afraid of cats and will not swoop while cats are around.
- Foals now have a chance of being spawned using a spawn egg.
- Increased size. ( )
- Black cats now spawn in witch huts.
- Fishing loot has now been changed in jungles. When fishing in a jungle biome, the fish rewarded are now raw cod and raw salmon only.
- Bamboo is now obtainable as a junk item when fishing in jungles.
- The following rules can now be run in game without turning on cheats:
- The user can now send links to their favorite Marketplace content using the share button.
- More skin packs are now shown in the skin picker menu, and each pack can be opened and viewed in its own page.
- Now has an animated loading bar.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the player was disconnected while loading resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on Xbox One if the player signed out too quickly after signing in.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the splash loading screen on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup for Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using lava buckets on fish.
- Fixed a bug where multiple UI screens could be opened at once, causing the game to crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to a recently added Windows 10 feature. ( )
- Fixed the bug where players on Realms could be instantly killed in one shot by a Blaze fireball attack. ( )
- Planting crops continuously will no longer skip blocks. ( )
- Tamed wolves will now tilt their heads when the player is holding meat. ( )
- Magma cubes no longer inflict damage during their death animation. ( )
- Mobs in minecarts no longer activate adjacent detector rails. ( )
- Ghast sounds are no longer repeated when they are shooting fireballs. ( )
- Crafting multiple cakes using the recipe book will now return the correct number of empty buckets to the player. ( )
- Wall signs no longer show different types of wood particles when being broken. ( )
- Explosions will now drop blocks if the default game mode is Creative and Tile Drops are enabled. ( )
- Flower pots that contain saplings will once again drop the correct type when broken. ( )
- Players will now face forwards when entering a boat. ( )
- Removed "MCPE!" from the list of splash screen messages. ( )
- Water now renders correctly when surrounded by barrier blocks.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause black visual glitches to appear around blocks when riding a horse.
- Players will no longer teleport when standing against a non-full block and reloading the game. ( )
- Fixed incorrect interact buttons appearing briefly for certain mobs on touch screen devices.
- The achievement button no longer appears in the pause menu if not signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed a bug where players could see through solid blocks when swimming.
- The multiplayer toggle is now accurately shown when using platform restricted content on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Double wooden slabs can now be placed regardless of crosshair position. ( )
- Pistons no longer drop as items when being pushed or pulled. ( )
- Large slimes and magma cubes now have the correct sized hitbox based on their size. ( )
- Kelp will now only grow into water source blocks or full downward flowing water, and no longer creates a new source block. ( )
- Fixed an exploit where rails could be duplicated. ( )
- Lightning no longer strikes if the destination is in a cold biome. ( )
- Fixed mobs not always taking fall damage when they should. ( )
- The "Body Guard" achievement can now be unlocked after creating an iron golem. ( )
- Fixed rare enchantments being too hard to get at higher levels.
- The right bumper button now correctly scrolls through the tabs in the game menu on Nintendo Switch.
- The hitbox of piston arms now matches the size and shape correctly. ( )
- Players no longer fall through shulker boxes as they open. ( )
- Improved the loading time of various game files.
- Fixed the buttons used on the startup message for players using Windows Mixed Reality.
- Worlds larger than 1GB can now be copied and exported on Windows 10. ( )
- Added an underscore to frozen_river in the biomes_client.json so it matches the other vanilla Resource Pack entries. ( )
- The player locator map marker now faces the right direction when aboard a boat.
- Fixed an issue with custom player permissions that might not apply correctly in multiplayer. ( )
- Potion of slow falling will now slow down elytra descent. ( )
- Multiple items can be collected when trading with villagers again when using touch controls. ( )
- Fixed a bug where only white firework stars could be crafted.
- The player's hands are now properly rotated and positioned when aboard a boat and holding a bow.
- Lava blocks no longer appear green in the command autocomplete area. ( )
- Fixed a crash that occurred when killing and summoning a salmon with its navigation component removed.
- Reassigned Page Up and Page Down keys are now labeled correctly on the Settings screen.
- Controller hints now show the correct usage of "Open" and "Use" when looking at containers.
- Player names that are made up of only numbers are now surrounded with quotation marks when using autocomplete for slash commands
- Fixed a crash that could occur when kelp grows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in worlds that contained locator maps.
- Shulker boxes that contain tropical fish buckets no longer cause lag. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, October 10, 2018.
- "If you were wondering about some of the cool stuff you can do with Bedrock's new particle system" – @helenangel, October 27, 2018
- "Scaffolding is now in the latest Bedrock Beta 184.108.40.206" – @the_t_pearson, October 10, 2018