Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 10, 2018
- A new climbable block that can be crafted using bamboo and string.
- Climb by pressing the jump key and go down by pressing the sneak key.
- Spawn in jungles.
- Will seek out bamboo and cake items and eat them.
- Can have different personalities: either normal, aggressive, lazy or playful.
- Baby pandas will sometimes sneeze, making nearby pandas jump: when they sneeze, they have a chance to drop a slime ball.
- Have a chance of finding a brown panda which is very rare.
- Sometimes roll and sit on hind legs.
- Ported from Java Edition.
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Reloads all function files from all behavior packs.
/summonto separate vanilla entities and add-on entities.
- Added gamerule
- Are no longer tamable.
- Players can now feed ocelots to gain their trust.
- Are now afraid of cats and will not swoop while cats are around.
- Can now be crafted from bamboo.
- Tropical fish
- Increased size. ( )
- Witch huts
- Black cats will now spawn in witch huts.
- Skeleton horse and zombie horse foals now have a chance of being spawned using a spawn egg.
- Re-added to the game but only from summon command
- Re-added but only using nbt editor.
- The splash screen now has an animated loading bar.
- The following commands can now be run in game without turning on cheats:
- Command blocks now have the default name of "!" instead of "@".
- More skin packs are now shown in the skin picker menu, and each pack can be opened and viewed in its own page.
- The auto-complete list for player mentions now work in slash commands.
- The user can now send links to their favorite Marketplace content using the share button.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the player was disconnected while loading resource packs
- Fixed a crash that would occur on Xbox One if the player signed out too quickly after signing in
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the splash loading screen on Windows 10 Mobile
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup for Gear VR
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using lava buckets on fish
- Fixed a bug where multiple UI screens could be opened at once, causing the game to crash
- - Fixed a crash that could occur due to a recently added Windows 10 feature
- - Fixed the bug where players on Realms could be instantly killed in one shot by a Blaze fireball attack
- - Planting crops continuously will no longer skip blocks
- - Tamed wolves will now tilt their heads when the player is holding meat
- - Magma cubes no longer inflict damage during their death animation
- - Mobs in minecarts no longer activate adjacent detector rails
- - Ghast sounds are no longer repeated when they are shooting fireballs
- - Crafting multiple cakes using the recipe book will now return the correct number of empty buckets to the player
- - Wall signs no longer show different types of wood particles when being broken
- - Explosions will now drop blocks if the default game mode is Creative and Tile Drops are enabled
- - Flower pots that contain saplings will once again drop the correct type when broken
- - Players will now face forwards when entering a boat
- - Removed "MCPE!" from the list of splash screen messages
- Water now renders correctly when surrounded by Barrier Blocks
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause black visual glitches to appear around blocks when riding a horse
- - Players will no longer teleport when standing against a non-full block and reloading the game
- Fixed incorrect interact buttons appearing briefly for certain mobs on touch screen devices
- The achievement button no longer appears in the pause menu if not signed into Xbox Live
- Fixed a bug where players could see through solid blocks when swimming
- The multiplayer toggle is now accurately shown when using platform restricted content on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- - Double wooden slabs can now be placed regardless of crosshair position
- - Pistons no longer drop as items when being pushed or pulled
- - Large Slimes and Magma Cubes now have the correct sized hitbox based on their size
- - Kelp will now only grow into water source blocks or full downward flowing water, and no longer creates a new source block
- - Fixed an exploit where rails could be duplicated
- - Lightning no longer strikes if the destination is in a cold biome
- - Fixed mobs not always taking fall damage when they should
- - The "Body Guard" achievement can now be unlocked after creating an Iron Golem
- Fixed rare enchantments being too hard to get at higher levels
- The right bumper button now correctly scrolls through the tabs in the game menu on Nintendo Switch
- - The hitbox of piston arms now matches the size and shape correctly
- - Players no longer fall through Shulker Boxes as they open
- Improved the loading time of various game files
- Fixed the buttons used on the startup message for players using Windows Mixed Reality
- - Worlds larger than 1GB can now be copied and exported on Windows 10
- - Added an underscore to frozen_river in the biomes_client.json so it matches the other vanilla Resource Pack entries
- The player locator map marker now faces the right direction when aboard a boat
- - Fixed an issue with custom player permissions that might not apply correctly in multiplayer
- - Potion of Slow Falling will now slow down Elytra descent
- - Multiple items can be collected when trading with villagers again when using touch controls
- Fixed a bug where only white firework stars could be crafted
- The player's hands are now properly rotated and positioned when aboard a boat and holding a bow
- - Lava blocks no longer appear green in the command autocomplete area
- Fixed a crash that occurred when killing and summoning a salmon with its navigation component removed
- Reassigned Page Up and Page Down keys are now labeled correctly on the Settings screen
- Controller hints now show the correct usage of "Open" and "Use" when looking at containers
- Player names that are made up of only numbers are now surrounded with quotation marks when using autocomplete for slash commands
- Fixed a crash that could occur when kelp grows
- Fixed a crash that could occur in worlds that contained locator maps
- - Shulker boxes that contain tropical fish buckets no longer cause lag
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback