Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 10, 2018
- Can be found while fishing in jungles and appear in jungle temple and shipwreck chests.
- Currently do not generate naturally in the world.
- A new climbable block that can be crafted using bamboo and string.
- Climb by pressing the jump key and go down by pressing the sneak key.
- Spawn in jungles.
- Will seek out bamboo and cake items and eat them.
- Can have different personalities: either normal, aggressive, lazy or playful.
- Baby pandas will sometimes sneeze, making nearby pandas jump: when they sneeze, they have a chance to drop a slime ball.
- Have a chance of spawning as a brown panda, which is very rare.
- Sometimes roll and sit on hind legs.
- Ported from Java Edition.
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Reloads all function files from all behavior packs.
minecraft:prefix to separate vanilla entities and add-on entities.
- Now have the default name of "!" instead of "@".
- Re-added, but can only be spawned with an NBT editor.
- Can now be crafted from bamboo.
- Re-added, but can only be summoned using the
- Are no longer tamable.
- Players can now feed ocelots fish to gain their trust.
- Are now afraid of cats and will not swoop while cats are around.
- Foals now have a chance of being spawned using a spawn egg.
- Increased size. ( )
- Black cats now spawn in witch huts.
- Fishing loot has now been changed in jungles. When fishing in a jungle biome, the fish rewarded are now raw cod and raw salmon only.
- Bamboo is now obtainable as a junk item when fishing in jungles.
- The following rules can now be run in game without turning on cheats:
- The user can now send links to their favorite Marketplace content using the share button.
- More skin packs are now shown in the skin picker menu, and each pack can be opened and viewed in its own page.
- Now has an animated loading bar.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the player was disconnected while loading resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on Xbox One if the player signed out too quickly after signing in.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the splash loading screen on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup for Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using lava buckets on fish.
- Fixed a bug where multiple UI screens could be opened at once, causing the game to crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to a recently added Windows 10 feature. ( )
- Fixed the bug where players on Realms could be instantly killed in one shot by a Blaze fireball attack. ( )
- Planting crops continuously will no longer skip blocks. ( )
- Tamed wolves will now tilt their heads when the player is holding meat. ( )
- Magma cubes no longer inflict damage during their death animation. ( )
- Mobs in minecarts no longer activate adjacent detector rails. ( )
- Ghast sounds are no longer repeated when they are shooting fireballs. ( )
- Crafting multiple cakes using the recipe book will now return the correct number of empty buckets to the player. ( )
- Wall signs no longer show different types of wood particles when being broken. ( )
- Explosions will now drop blocks if the default game mode is Creative and Tile Drops are enabled. ( )
- Flower pots that contain saplings will once again drop the correct type when broken. ( )
- Players will now face forwards when entering a boat. ( )
- Removed "MCPE!" from the list of splash screen messages. ( )
- Water now renders correctly when surrounded by barrier blocks.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause black visual glitches to appear around blocks when riding a horse.
- Players will no longer teleport when standing against a non-full block and reloading the game. ( )
- Fixed incorrect interact buttons appearing briefly for certain mobs on touch screen devices.
- The achievement button no longer appears in the pause menu if not signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed a bug where players could see through solid blocks when swimming.
- The multiplayer toggle is now accurately shown when using platform restricted content on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Double wooden slabs can now be placed regardless of crosshair position. ( )
- Pistons no longer drop as items when being pushed or pulled. ( )
- Large slimes and magma cubes now have the correct sized hitbox based on their size. ( )
- Kelp will now only grow into water source blocks or full downward flowing water, and no longer creates a new source block. ( )
- Fixed an exploit where rails could be duplicated. ( )
- Lightning no longer strikes if the destination is in a cold biome. ( )
- Fixed mobs not always taking fall damage when they should. ( )
- The "Body Guard" achievement can now be unlocked after creating an iron golem. ( )
- Fixed rare enchantments being too hard to get at higher levels.
- The right bumper button now correctly scrolls through the tabs in the game menu on Nintendo Switch.
- The hitbox of piston arms now matches the size and shape correctly. ( )
- Players no longer fall through shulker boxes as they open. ( )
- Improved the loading time of various game files.
- Fixed the buttons used on the startup message for players using Windows Mixed Reality.
- Worlds larger than 1GB can now be copied and exported on Windows 10. ( )
- Added an underscore to frozen_river in the biomes_client.json so it matches the other vanilla Resource Pack entries. ( )
- The player locator map marker now faces the right direction when aboard a boat.
- Fixed an issue with custom player permissions that might not apply correctly in multiplayer. ( )
- Potion of slow falling will now slow down elytra descent. ( )
- Multiple items can be collected when trading with villagers again when using touch controls. ( )
- Fixed a bug where only white firework stars could be crafted.
- The player's hands are now properly rotated and positioned when aboard a boat and holding a bow.
- Lava blocks no longer appear green in the command autocomplete area. ( )
- Fixed a crash that occurred when killing and summoning a salmon with its navigation component removed.
- Reassigned Page Up and Page Down keys are now labeled correctly on the Settings screen.
- Controller hints now show the correct usage of "Open" and "Use" when looking at containers.
- Player names that are made up of only numbers are now surrounded with quotation marks when using autocomplete for slash commands
- Fixed a crash that could occur when kelp grows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in worlds that contained locator maps.
- Shulker boxes that contain tropical fish buckets no longer cause lag. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, October 10, 2018.
- "If you were wondering about some of the cool stuff you can do with Bedrock's new particle system" – @HelenAngel, October 27, 2018
- "Scaffolding is now in the latest Bedrock Beta 18.104.22.168" – @The_T_Pearson, October 10, 2018
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.8.0.08" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 22.214.171.124".