Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 7, 2018
This article is about the Bedrock Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Beta 188.8.131.52 is the fifth build released for Bedrock Edition 1.8, which fixed several bugs.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on launch.
- MCPE-38690 – Fixed a crash that was sometimes triggered by picking up a banner in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player dropped an item.
- Fixed the bug that would cause the game to freeze when resumed on some devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when minimizing and resuming the game at the main menu.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- MCPE-38639 – Items are no longer duplicated in the crafting grid when reloading the world.
- MCPE-38674 – Bamboo now drops as an item when broken by the player.
- MCPE-38706 – Mob spawners now spawn mobs once again.
- Skin picker should now load in skins correctly with a stable internet connection.
- Further optimization tweaks for marketplace images.
- MCPE-38738 – Fixed the walking animation for skeletons and strays.
- Fixed the size of the axe held by Vindicators.
- Fixed the side texture of guardians.
- Replaced the missing salmon tails.
- Fixed the tail position of ocelots chasing chickens.
- Fixed the wing flapping animation of chickens.