Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 7, 2018
Beta 18.104.22.168 was the fifth and final beta version released for 1.8.0, and fixed several bugs.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on launch.
- MCPE-38690 – Fixed a crash that was sometimes triggered by picking up a banner in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player dropped an item.
- Fixed the bug that would cause the game to freeze when resumed on some devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when minimizing and resuming the game at the main menu.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- MCPE-38639 – Items are no longer duplicated in the crafting grid when reloading the world.
- MCPE-38674 – Bamboo now drops as an item when broken by the player.
- MCPE-38706 – Mob spawners now spawn mobs once again.
- Skin picker should now load in skins correctly with a stable internet connection.
- Further optimization tweaks for marketplace images.
- MCPE-38738 – Fixed the walking animation for skeletons and strays.
- Fixed the size of the axe held by Vindicators.
- Fixed the side texture of guardians.
- Replaced the missing salmon tails.
- Fixed the tail position of ocelots chasing chickens.
- Fixed the wing flapping animation of chickens.