Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 1, 2018
Beta 22.214.171.124 was the fourth beta version released for 1.8.0, which fixed several bugs.
- Pandas will now more quickly return to their normal behavior after following a player holding bamboo.
- Only players with Operator permissions can use
/gamerule command now.
- The command to set scoreboard objectives names is now recognized.
- Added a recipe for undyed shulker boxes.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attempting to make a marketplace purchase
- Fixed a bug where template text colors could interfere with other UI messages
- MCPE-38302 – Fixed the bug that caused items to show the wrong texture after loading a new texture pack
- Fixed an instance where a world save could become corrupt and disappear from the world list
- Improved performance on some devices with less available memory
- MCPE-38292 – Fixed tamed cats having disconnected limbs whilst sitting
- Empty monster spawners no longer show fire particles
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exporting with the structure block
- Improved the marketplace search results when using filters
- Added missing undyed shulker box recipe
- Ocelots' legs no longer levitate when sneaking
- MCPE-38184 – Sheep now move their heads correctly when looking at the player
- Fixed some missing marketplace pack icons
- Adjusted the climbing speed slightly so players no longer experience a flashing screen when climbing scaffolding
- Fixed several related graphical issues that could occur when resuming the game
- Optimised marketplace images for certain devices
- Fixed witch texture in Elf Islands Heroes World pack
- Fixed the Husk model in Candyworld marketplace map
- Fixed the position of bows held by mobs in the Papercraft Adventure marketplace map
- Replaced the missing Mooshroom legs in the Adventurer's Dreams marketplace map
- Fixed the geometry for Ocelots that have custom models
- Saddles are no longer invisible in the Adventurer's Dreams marketplace map
- Fixed the rotation of the Llama's legs in various marketplace maps
- Fixed the head size and position of the Banshee Nightmares in A Nightmare in Candyworld marketplace map
- Mobs now sit at the correct height when riding other mobs in the Stranded in Space marketplace map
- Fixed models in the CampCraft marketplace world template
- Evoker no longer has disjointed arms in the Jurassic Depths world