Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 1, 2018
Beta 184.108.40.206 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.8.0, released on November 1, 2018, which adds a recipe for undyed shulker boxes and fixes several bugs.
- Shulker boxes
- Added a recipe for undyed shulker boxes.
- Pandas will now more quickly return to their normal behavior after following a player holding bamboo.
- Only players with Operator permissions can use the command now.
- The command to set scoreboard objectives names is now recognized.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attempting to make a marketplace purchase.
- Fixed a bug where template text colors could interfere with other UI messages.
- Fixed the bug that caused items to show the wrong texture after loading a new texture pack. (MCPE-38302)
- Fixed an instance where a world save could become corrupt and disappear from the world list.
- Improved performance on some devices with less available memory.
- Fixed tamed cats having disconnected limbs whilst sitting. (MCPE-38292)
- Empty monster spawners no longer show fire particles.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exporting with the structure block.
- Improved the marketplace search results when using filters.
- Ocelots' legs no longer levitate when sneaking.
- Sheep now move their heads correctly when looking at the player. (MCPE-38184)
- Fixed some missing marketplace pack icons.
- Adjusted the climbing speed slightly so players no longer experience a flashing screen when climbing scaffolding
- Fixed several related graphical issues that could occur when resuming the game
- Optimised marketplace images for certain devices.
- Fixed witch texture in Elf Islands Heroes World pack.
- Fixed the husk model in Candyworld marketplace map.
- Fixed the position of bows held by mobs in the Papercraft Adventure marketplace map.
- Replaced the missing mooshroom legs in the Adventurer's Dreams marketplace map.
- Fixed the geometry for ocelots that have custom models.
- Saddles are no longer invisible in the Adventurer's Dreams marketplace map.
- Fixed the rotation of the Llama's legs in various marketplace maps.
- Fixed the head size and position of the Banshee Nightmares in A Nightmare in Candyworld marketplace map.
- Mobs now sit at the correct height when riding other mobs in the Stranded in Space marketplace map.
- Fixed models in the CampCraft marketplace world template.
- Evoker no longer has disjointed arms in the Jurassic Depths world.