Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 24, 2018
- All default pandas now bite once when attacked.
- Aggressive pandas defend other pandas.
- Added new aggressive panda skin.
- Pandas now broadcast their anger to aggressive pandas.
- Aggressive pandas will now defend baby pandas that get hit.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining multiplayer servers
- – The player's arm now moves at the correct speed when breaking blocks
– Custom entities can now correctly use the
- water – Players can now correctly use scaffolding that is in or near
- scaffolding – Flight controls on mobile devices now work correctly after climbing
- – Fixed a bug that caused horses (and variants) to show flashing colors on certain devices (no more disco horses!)
- chunks – Fixed a bug that caused a significant performance drop when rendering
- Gamerule commands can now only be changed by operators
- – Falling blocks (such as sand) will no longer cause scaffolding extensions to fall
- Fixed a bug that could result in the a player's spawn point being changed inadvertently
- Pressing the "Go Back" button in "Turn Off Achievements" window no longer changes the game mode in World Settings
- – Pandas no longer become stuck in a sitting position after reloading the world
- Newly equipped player skins now apply correctly to the paper-doll model
- Endermen will no longer have a missing jaw
- Blocks now disappear more quickly when broken quickly in creative
- Search results in the Marketplace are now more consistent when searching through all content
- Only templates are suggested in the "Get More Templates" menu now
- – Using a bucket of fish in a dispenser no longer crashes the game
- Dyed beds now have the correct crafting recipe
- – Fixed the bug where the player would unexpectedly turn in a random direction
- – Double slabs will now create the correct type of block
- Fixed a bug where the world could crash if the player exited the world whilst using a nether portal
- Selecting an unowned skin now directs you to the expanded skin picker menu
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback