Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 24, 2018
Beta 184.108.40.206 was the third beta version released for 1.8.0, which made some changes to pandas and fixed several issues.
- All default pandas now bite once when attacked.
- Aggressive pandas defend other pandas.
- Added new aggressive panda skin.
- Pandas now broadcast their anger to aggressive pandas.
- Aggressive pandas will now defend baby pandas that get hit.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining multiplayer servers
- MCPE-38041 – The player's arm now moves at the correct speed when breaking blocks
- MCPE-38263 – Custom entities can now correctly use the
- MCPE-38054 – Players can now correctly use scaffolding that is in or near water
- MCPE-38059 – Flight controls on mobile devices now work correctly after climbing scaffolding
- MCPE-31726 – Fixed a bug that caused horses (and variants) to show flashing colors on certain devices (no more disco horses!)
- MCPE-37192 – Fixed a bug that caused a significant performance drop when rendering chunks
- Gamerule commands can now only be changed by operators
- MCPE-38098 – Falling blocks (such as sand) will no longer cause scaffolding extensions to fall
- Fixed a bug that could result in the a player's spawn point being changed inadvertently
- Pressing the "Go Back" button in "Turn Off Achievements" window no longer changes the game mode in World Settings
- MCPE-38278 – Pandas no longer become stuck in a sitting position after reloading the world
- Newly equipped player skins now apply correctly to the paper-doll model
- Endermen will no longer have a missing jaw
- Blocks now disappear more quickly when broken quickly in creative
- Search results in the Marketplace are now more consistent when searching through all content
- Only templates are suggested in the "Get More Templates" menu now
- MCPE-38194 – Using a bucket of fish in a dispenser no longer crashes the game
- Dyed beds now have the correct crafting recipe
- MCPE-35910 – Fixed the bug where the player would unexpectedly turn in a random direction
- MCPE-38107 – Double slabs will now create the correct type of block
- Fixed a bug where the world could crash if the player exited the world whilst using a nether portal
- Selecting an unowned skin now directs you to the expanded skin picker menu