Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 24, 2018
- All default pandas now bite once when attacked.
- Aggressive pandas now defend other pandas.
- Changed aggressive panda skin.
- Now broadcast their anger to aggressive pandas.
- Aggressive pandas will now defend baby pandas that get hit.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining multiplayer servers.
- The player's arm now moves at the correct speed when breaking blocks. ( )
- Custom entities can now correctly use the
minecraft:shootercomponent. ( )
- Players can now correctly use scaffolding that is in or near water. ( )
- Flight controls on mobile devices now work correctly after climbing scaffolding. ( )
- Fixed a bug that caused horses (and variants) to show flashing colors on certain devices. ( )
- Fixed a bug that caused a significant performance drop when rendering chunks. ( )
- Gamerule commands can now only be changed by operators.
- Falling blocks (such as sand) will no longer cause scaffolding extensions to fall. ( )
- Fixed a bug that could result in the player's spawn point being changed inadvertently.
- Pressing the "Go Back" button in "Turn Off Achievements" window no longer changes the game mode in World Settings.
- Pandas no longer become stuck in a sitting position after reloading the world. ( )
- Newly equipped player skins now apply correctly to the paper-doll model.
- Endermen will no longer have a missing jaw.
- Blocks now disappear more quickly when broken quickly in creative.
- Search results in the Marketplace are now more consistent when searching through all content.
- Only templates are suggested in the "Get More Templates" menu now.
- Using a bucket of fish in a dispenser no longer crashes the game. ( )
- Dyed beds now have the correct crafting recipe.
- Fixed the bug where the player would unexpectedly turn in a random direction. ( )
- Double slabs will now create the correct type of block. ( )
- Fixed a bug where the world could crash if the player exited the world whilst using a nether portal.
- Selecting an unowned skin now directs you to the expanded skin picker menu.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback