Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 18, 2018
This article is about the Bedrock Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the second build released for Bedrock Edition 1.8, which added crossbows and new dye items.
- Stronger than bows, but slower to reload.
- Can be enchanted with new enchantments:
- Fires three arrows at once in different directions.
- Quick Charge
- Increases the reload speed.
- Projectiles pierce through enemies.
- Can shoot firework rockets holding the crossbow in one hand and the fireworks in the other.
- New dyes:
- Can now be fed by hand.
- Added additional sounds.
- Now sit and snack when the player give them bamboo, even if they're angry or scared.
- Increased damage dealt by aggressive pandas.
- Now drop the extra bamboo they have in their inventory.
- Improvements to how and when spawn positions are moved to safe locations.
- Content can now be sorted by "Updates Available" in the Marketplace inventory.
- Content can now be sorted and filtered by rating in the Marketplace.
- Information on scaffolding can now be found in the "How to Play" menu.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the spawn eggs of several mobs on a monster spawner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Beacon screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a world or opening in-game menus in some languages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering over a renamed firework charge (MCPE-37822).
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to start a split-screen session with a guest on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue that caused scaffolding to flicker.
- Players can no longer fall through suspended scaffold blocks when holding crouch.
- Baby pandas now have idle sounds.
- When the player has just moved out of a block space, they can no longer place a repeater or comparator that can't be powered. (MCPE-36762)
- Fixed enchanted tridents being lost from anvils following a server disconnect. (MCPE-37526)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Tridents to be duplicated. (MCPE-37900)
- Health boost and absorption effects no longer have the same icon.
- Fixed the animation of jumping while riding a horse in first person perspective.
- Fixed leaf blocks dropping leaves instead of saplings when broken without shears.
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Game" toggle appearing disabled when it is actually enabled.
- Relative coordinates in commands are once again consistent below 3 on the y-axis. (MCPE-35130)
- Using ⇧ Shift+Tab ↹ to reverse cycle through slash command auto-complete suggestions now properly cycles to the end of the list.
- Running the 'title' and 'subtitle' commands will once again override any titles and subtitles currently on screen.
minecraft:navigation.walk can now be used in component groups without causing the game to crash.