Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 18, 2018
- Added sounds.
- Stronger than bows, but slower to reload.
- Can be enchanted with new enchantments:
- Only available through Experimental gameplay.
- Added black, blue, brown, and white dyes.
- Items previously used as dyes (bone meal, cocoa beans, ink sacs, and lapis lazuli) can still be used.
- Added additional sounds.
- Can now be crafted with nine ice.
- Scaffolding now burns in lava.
- The player can now sneak by pressing sneaking when there's no other scaffolding block below.
- The bow in the hotbar now shows an arrow when being drawn.
- Can now be placed in the offhand slot.
- Can now be fed by hand.
- Now sit and snack when the player gives them bamboo, even if they're angry or scared.
- Increased damage dealt by aggressive pandas.
- Now drop the extra bamboo they have in their inventory.
- Content can now be sorted by "Updates Available" in the Marketplace inventory.
- Content can now be sorted and filtered by rating.
- Information on scaffolding can now be found in the "How to Play" menu.
- Improvements to how and when spawn positions are moved to safe locations.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the spawn eggs of several mobs on a monster spawner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the beacon screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a world or opening in-game menus in some languages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering over a renamed firework charge ( ).
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to start a split-screen session with a guest on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue that caused scaffolding to flicker.
- Players can no longer fall through suspended scaffold blocks when holding crouch.
- Baby pandas now have idle sounds.
- When the player has just moved out of a block space, they can no longer place a repeater or comparator that can't be powered. ( )
- Fixed enchanted tridents being lost from anvils following a server disconnect. ( )
- Fixed an exploit that allowed tridents to be duplicated. ( )
- Health boost and absorption effects no longer have the same icon.
- Fixed the animation of jumping while riding a horse in first person perspective.
- Fixed leaf blocks dropping leaves instead of saplings when broken without shears.
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Game" toggle appearing disabled when it is actually enabled.
- Relative coordinates in commands are once again consistent below 3 on the y-axis. ( )
- Using ⇧ Shift+Tab ↹ to reverse cycle through slash command auto-complete suggestions now properly cycles to the end of the list.
- Running the 'title' and 'subtitle' commands will once again override any titles and subtitles currently on screen.
minecraft:navigation.walkcan now be used in component groups without causing the game to crash.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback