Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 18, 2018
- Stronger than bows, but slower to reload.
- Can be enchanted with new enchantments:
- Fires three arrows at once in different directions.
- Quick Charge
- Increases the reload speed.
- Projectiles pierce through enemies.
- Can shoot firework rockets holding the crossbow in one hand and the fireworks in the other.
- New dyes:
- Packed ice
- Added a crafting recipe.
- Firework rockets
- Can now be placed in offhand slot.
- The bow in the hotbar now shows an arrow when being drawn.
- Improvements to how and when spawn positions are moved to safe locations.
- Content can now be sorted by "Updates Available" in the Marketplace inventory.
- Content can now be sorted and filtered by rating in the Marketplace.
- Information on scaffolding can now be found in the "How to Play" menu.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the spawn eggs of several mobs on a monster spawner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Beacon screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a world or opening in-game menus in some languages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering over a renamed firework charge ( ).
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to start a split-screen session with a guest on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue that caused scaffolding to flicker.
- Players can no longer fall through suspended scaffold blocks when holding crouch.
- Baby pandas now have idle sounds.
- When the player has just moved out of a block space, they can no longer place a repeater or comparator that can't be powered. ( )
- Fixed enchanted tridents being lost from anvils following a server disconnect. ( )
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Tridents to be duplicated. ( )
- Health boost and absorption effects no longer have the same icon.
- Fixed the animation of jumping while riding a horse in first person perspective.
- Fixed leaf blocks dropping leaves instead of saplings when broken without shears.
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Game" toggle appearing disabled when it is actually enabled.
- Relative coordinates in commands are once again consistent below 3 on the y-axis. ( )
- Using ⇧ Shift+Tab ↹ to reverse cycle through slash command auto-complete suggestions now properly cycles to the end of the list.
- Running the 'title' and 'subtitle' commands will once again override any titles and subtitles currently on screen.
minecraft:navigation.walkcan now be used in component groups without causing the game to crash.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback