Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: September 18, 2018
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version released for 1.7.0, which fixed bugs and introduced scoreboards in normal gameplay.
- Scoreboards are no longer behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- MCPE-34385: Fixed entities missing body parts on various Android devices
- MCPE-37343: Fixed an exploit that allowed custom skins with custom and invisible geometry, causing unfair advantages in multiplayer sessions
- MCPE-35215: Skeleton Horses and Zombie Horses no longer die after a certain amount of time
- Locator Maps now indicate the proper direction when riding in a boat
- Dragons no longer ignore the ground when not in The End dimension
- Fixed an issue from previous beta versions that prevented blocks and items from being picked up in certain conditions
- Blocks and items that are thrown or mined no longer have repetitive bouncing motions
- Minecart no longer have shaking animation on straight rails and won't get stuck in solid blocks
- Entities that are killed and have the
has_gravity: false option in their physics component no longer float upwards
- Isotropic settings are once again respected when altered in
- Adding points to many entities on a Scoreboard now groups all entities into the command feedback