Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 26, 2018
- Adjusted mouse input sensitivity for slower turning at lower values. ( )
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Cocoa beans now display correctly when using HD Resource Packs.
- Skin selections are once again saved after closing the game.
- The amount of fuel in brewing stands now converts from Console Edition worlds. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented sea turtles from laying eggs.
- Fixed zombies, husks, drowned, and zombie villagers not attacking sea turtle eggs.
- Fixed certain blocks missing the cracking texture while being broken in Survival mode.
- Village structures no longer generate with rotated stairs on the roofs. ( )
- Equipped items no longer disappear after player death. ( )
- Hostile mobs in boats can no longer attack from every angle. ( )
- Levers now have a "Use" controller hint.
- Players no longer clip through blocks and suffocate while swimming. ( )
- Resource packs once again apply when joining a multiplayer game that has a pack enabled. ( )
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when Attack/Destroy is mapped to Right-Click on the mouse. ( )
- Leads no longer flicker when playing in split-screen multiplayer.
- Fixed the cactus hitbox being displayed too low.
- Fixed an issue that caused touch screen actions to repeat after touch release.
- Fixed controls becoming unresponsive after resuming the game from standby. ( )
- Books can once again be stacked in the inventory. ( )
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to obtain a 'Water' item. ( )
- Entities following a target entity will now navigate properly over slabs.
- Slabs with '
can_place_on' tags can once again be placed by players in Adventure mode.
- Add-ons: '
minecraft:behavior.player_ride_tamed' will now override all other AI goals.
- Add-ons: '
movement.sway' once again allows mobs to move properly.
- Add-ons: The "
is_biome" filter in the "
minecraft:entity_spawned" event now properly adds and removes component groups.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.6.0.08" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 188.8.131.52".