Beta 220.127.116.11 is the second beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.6.0, released on June 27, 2018, which adds phantom membranes and the Slow Falling status effect, and fixes several crashes and bugs.
- Arrow of Slow Falling
- Gives the player the Slow Falling status effect.
- Phantom Membrane
- Potion of Slow Falling
- Status effects
- Slow Falling
- Causes the player to descend at a much slower rate, and not take any damage when hitting the ground.
- When joining a world, the default game mode selected is now the personal game mode set to the player.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when placing renamed items in an anvil's output slot.
- Fixed mobs missing several limbs on the previous Android beta.
- Crouching on ladders will no longer stop when opening the pause menu or inventory screen.
- Firework rockets once again give the proper boost when using elytra. (MCPE-30821)
- Barrier blocks can now contain water.
- Field of view can once again be adjusted when the "FoV Can Be Altered by Gameplay" option is disabled. (MCPE-32403)
- Redstone dust now renders on the sides of glass blocks. (MCPE-21542)
- The ender dragon is no longer missing the texture on its neck when playing the Norse Mythology Mash-up Pack.
- Fixed the mining cracking animation being out of sync when mining from a boat.
- Fixed a couple of pixels on the phantom's texture.
- Phantoms are now considered undead mobs.
- Phantoms' eyes now stay visible when under the invisibility effect.
- Phantoms now fly up after spawning in Creative mode.
- Changes to the phantom flying animation.
- TNT exploding underwater no longer deals damage to players and other entities.
- Drowned now have a much easier time attacking players that are swimming above them.
- Kelp that is planted by players will now grow over time.
- Baby horses, donkeys and mules can no longer be pushed through solid blocks.
- Creepers no longer remain white or quickly flash when killed.
- Using '
/fill doors' now fills the chosen area with doors instead of air blocks.
- Fixed the Cancel button not appearing on Windows 10 devices when joining a cross-platform world.
- Kelp now mimics seagrass in its placement and can be placed on most blocks underwater. (MCPE-33747)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when players were spawning and the spawn point was getting set every tick.
- Land plants can no longer be placed underwater.
- Water bottle icons no longer have red liquid on Android devices.
- Guardians no longer attack fish.
- Visibility now increases over time when submerged in flowing water.
- Used chests can now be equipped to mules and llamas. (MCPE-32152)
- Swimming through certain waterlogged blocks no longer removes underwater fog. (MCPE-33917)
- Activating an end portal will now replace any blocks inside the portal. (MCPE-28344)
- Opening a book & quill on touch devices no longer causes blocks to break. (MCPE-29752)
- Elder guardians now drop wet sponges when killed.
- Fixed floating rails that generated in abandoned mineshafts.
- Fixed certain variants of rails having an incorrect hitbox size.
- Fixed monster spawners appearing empty on converted Console Edition worlds.
- Dolphins can no longer attack players through solid blocks.
- The Resistance effect will now protect against the Wither effect (MCPE-21515)
- Quick moving items from the hotbar to a container now works as intended. (MCPE-19952)
- Cloning containers no longer removes their custom names.
- Hitting the Enter key in the inventory no longer moves the cursor in/out of the text field or grabs/drops items.
- Particles from enchanted arrows no longer drift in flowing water.
- Mobs no longer play a higher pitch sound effect when first spawned.
- Fixed texture packs having a placeholder icon on the Pack Validation screen on Android devices.
- Players constantly teleported with now behaves more consistently.