The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: June 14, 2018
- Invisible like invisible bedrock.
- Obtained only through the command
/give <player> barrier.
- Can be placed in Creative mode
- They are invisible in Survival mode and Adventure mode.
- Spawns in the night skies if a player hasn't slept in over three in-game days.
- Version exclusive: Drops leather upon death.
- Version exclusive: Sounds are affected by water.
- Burns in sunlight.
- Pages can now be turned using the controller bumper buttons.
- Menu and inventory tabs can now be navigated using the [ and ] keys (can be remapped in Settings).
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using Pick Block in a spot where a mob just died.
- Increased performance for menu load times.
- Fixed water flowing incorrectly from stairs that contained water source blocks.
- Top snow will now break once it hits water.
- Fixed received items disappearing after trading a renamed item with a villager. ( )
- Maps once again update properly when held in the main hand. ( )
- Players are now able to return to the Overworld if an end portal is on their spawn point.
- Lowered the volume of the 'punching air' sound effect.
- Fixed guardians spawning even when mob spawning is disabled. ( )
- Fixed strays and skeletons having trouble leaving the water to attack players.
- Food particles no longer gradually change position after swimming and will always come out of the player's mouth area. ( )
- Observers will now detect changes with droppers, dispensers, brewing stands, farmland, saplings, sugar cane, fire, and grass blocks.
- Items can once again be crafted from the recipe book while the Craftable filter is disabled and the player only has enough materials to craft a single recipe.
- Fixed the speed boost given by dolphins being too slow when wearing armor with Depth Strider.
- Wolves no longer get stuck attacking skeletons that are underwater.
- Donkeys and mules can now only be ridden by players after being tamed. ( )
- Blazes now attack snow golems ( )
- Using the '
/setblock' command on redstone components will now properly update and power the mechanism. ( )
- Command blocks now correctly conduct redstone power. ( )
- Operator permissions are now granted to players when the host creates a world with Trust Player Permissions set to Operator.
- Buckets now stack properly when getting ejected from crafting output.
- Experience orbs spawned with the '
/summon' command will now grant experience to players.
- The gamepad cursor can now be used to navigate villager trades. ( )
- Fixed overlapping issues with the dragon head equipped on the inventory screen.
- The crafting table's output field hover state now matches the field's size.
- Selecting the output of an uncraftable recipe no longer causes the output item to disappear.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback