Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 24, 2018
Beta 22.214.171.124 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on May 24, 2018, which fixes many bugs.
- Fancy Bubbles can now be toggled in the video settings to affect the look of bubble columns.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when suspending the game during world generation.
- Particles now appear when player jump into water.
- Particles now appear when tropical fish flop into the water.
- Fixed Bows not appearing in the right hand when being charged.
- Fixed the texture of the wither's armor not appearing properly with several texture packs.
- Fixed the rotation of oak trapdoor textures.
- Fixed seam lines appearing between cactus blocks on the City Texture Pack.
- Fixed missing water textures while underwater and a block is placed above the water.
- Crops will no longer grow by repeatedly placing a full size, non-transparent block on top of them.
- Blocks can once again be repeatedly placed when flying sideways in Creative mode.
- Mobs will no longer spawn on top of redstone components.
- Fixed the delay in ice textures appearing when using the Frost Walker enchantment.
- Enchanted tridents no longer flash red when entering fire.
- Armor stands can now be destroyed by thrown tridents.
- Salmon will no longer get stuck on the edges of Old worlds.
- Throwable items will no longer hit the player when there is a parrot riding on their shoulder
- Dolphins can no longer fully clip through magma blocks.
- Increased the collision boxes of fish.
- Fixed Slowness levels over 4 not appearing on the mob effects screen.
- Water now appears properly around ladders.
- Slowness effect no longer changes field of view based on the effect's strength
- Sea turtle eggs no longer flicker when placed in an item frame.
- Zombie villagers now attack sea turtle eggs.
- Fixed particles not appearing when placing sea turtle eggs.
- Tridents no longer fall below ground after hitting mobs and players.
- Drowned now have correct arm rotation when swimming.
- Spawn eggs can now be obtained by using Pick Block on drowned in Creative mode.