Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: June 6, 2018
- Added a new pop-up window asking the player if they are enjoying Minecraft.
- Reorganized buttons.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when placing sea turtle eggs into the inventory.
- Entities no longer become invisible based on the position of the observing player.
- Improved performance around ocean monuments on Android devices.
- Players will no longer gradually drift up or down when swimming straight ahead.
- Fixed some Update Aquatic sound effects not playing on low memory devices.
- Flowing water now angles properly when flowing down.
- Flowing water touching Stairs that contains a water source no longer causes water to flow from the solid face of the stairs.
- Fixed rendering issues with flowing water and flowing lava.
- Lava will now render when the player's perspective is right below the surface.
- Fixed blocks that were removed underwater not creating source water blocks.
- Dropped items no longer float against the water current.
- Tridents no longer disappear when they hit armor stands.
- Bubble columns now reappear quickly if they were blocked by a solid block.
- Decreased the time it takes to break coral fans in Survival.
- Rain no longer severely limits view distance.
- The drinking sound is no longer played twice when drinking a potion or milk.
- Guardians once again spawn in valid water source blocks.
- The Mob Griefing game rule now converts properly from Console Edition worlds.
- Powered observers now convert properly from Console Edition worlds.
- Fire Resistance once again protects players from blaze ranged attacks.
- Decreased the damage given by standing in lava when armor with Fire Protection and Protection enchantments is equipped.
- Protection enchantments once again protects players from all types of damage.
- Special symbols in a player’s nickname no longer cause a syntax error when trying to teleport that player from the Host Options tab
- Woodland explorer maps once again point players correctly to woodland mansions.
- Pumpkins are now consumed when creating an iron golem.
- Top snow falling on a snow block no longer loses one layer.
- Fixed an issue with saved worlds not syncing properly between Xbox One consoles.
- Increased the durability of sea turtle eggs when items are dropped on them.
- Zombies and Drowned no longer jitter while jumping on sea turtle eggs.
- Drowned will once again leave water to attack player at night.
- Ice placed on magma blocks in the Nether no longer create water source blocks when melted.
- Hay bales now have the correct bottom texture when held or seen in item frames.
- Arrows of the Turtle Master now apply the proper Resistance level to the target.
- Active conduits no longer have a black texture surrounding them on some devices.
- Fixed players losing ownership of tamed animals after updating to the latest beta version.
- Fixed the sneak control not exiting a boat when using keyboard/mouse controls.
- The player model in the skin picker no longer covers the rotate icons in certain GUI scales.