Beta 22.214.171.124 is the second beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on May 2, 2018, which adds conduits and fixes bugs.
- Status effects
- Blue ice
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Bone meal can no longer be used too quickly.
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode.
- Players can no longer breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks.
- The breath meter will no longer decrease when the player is visually above water.
- The breath meter is no longer refilled after quitting and loading back into a world.
- Dolphins can no longer be fed fish immediately after they have already been fed.
- Fences can once again be placed on leaves and certain other blocks.
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block.
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable.
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting.
- All buttons will now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an item frame.
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming.
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks.
- Zombies that have transformed from husks no longer have super speed on land.
- Movement speed will stay constant after turning while sprint-flying in Creative mode.
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending.
- Mobs once again no longer spawn on carpet.
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats.
- Fixed the marker on treasure maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world.
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Tridents thrown into soul sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working.
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles.
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in.
- Using the '
/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255.