Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 2, 2018
Beta 184.108.40.206 is the second beta version released for 1.5.0, which added conduits and fixed many bugs.
- Conduits can now be constructed underwater and give players the Conduit Power status effect.
- Will not create a water source block when placed
- Version exclusive: When activated by 42 specified blocks, its inside texture will change again, similar to .
- Version exclusive: It can be oriented in 16 different directions on top of a block like mob heads.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Bone Meal can no longer be used too quickly
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode
- Players can no longer breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks
- The breath meter will no longer decrease when the player is visually above water
- The breath meter is no longer refilled after quitting and loading back into a world
- Dolphins can no longer be fed fish immediately after they have already been fed
- Fences can once again be placed on leaves and certain other blocks
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting
- All Buttons will now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an Item Frame
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks
- Zombies that have transformed from Husks no longer have super speed on land
- Movement speed will stay constant after turning while sprint-flying in Creative mode
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending
- Mobs once again no longer spawn on carpet
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats
- Fixed the Marker on Treasure Maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Tridents thrown into Soul Sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in
- Using the '
/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255