Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: April 25, 2018
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the first beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on April 25, 2018, which makes several changes and fixes bugs.
- Added an animation when using Riptide in first person perspective.
- Nautilus shells
- Husks that have sunk in water now transform into zombies and zombies will transform into drowned.
- Skeleton horses
- Can now be ridden underwater.
- Skeletons and strays
- Now switch from ranged to melee attacks while underwater and switch back when out of water.
- Undead mobs
- Now sink in water and can walk on the bottom.
- Changed the steering when using keyboard and mouse by pressing W to move forward and S to reverse.
- Improved the player's swimming at the surface of water.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing Truffletop Town and dying while using elytra and fireworks.
- Pick Block will now work in Survival mode.
- Players can once again resurface after tapping "fly down" arrow while swimming with touch controls.
- Breaking coral with a pickaxe will now drop dead coral and will drop living coral when using Silk Touch.
- Fixed dolphins getting stuck in their idle animation.
- Firework rockets now appear in the recipe book when being searched for in Survival.
- Fixed fish not rendering when moving out of render distance and back.
/clear will now clear items properly.
- The first mouse click after re-mapping an action to a key is now recognized.
- Improved messaging when there are no old worlds to sync.
- Leads and balloons can no longer be attached to horses being ridden by players.
- Enchantment names can now be seen on the enchantment table screen with Pocket UI when using keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed helmets being visible after being destroyed by taking damage from a mob.
- Resource and behavior packs are now properly enabled/disabled on Realms when restoring backups or replacing worlds.
- Changes made to the 'Trust Player Permissions' setting during world creation will now persist after loading into the world.
- Fixed some visual issues with kelp.
- Ladders no longer appear as invisible blocks with collision when placed using '
- The surface of water can now be seen when viewing from behind glass underwater.
- Sneaking and jumping into water no longer prevents jumping or swimming upwards.
- Double doors once again display correctly.
- Fixed the texture of dark prismarine Stairs.
- Banners are no longer consumed from the inventory when placed in Creative mode.
- Pick Block will now pick the proper variant of buttons and pressure plates.
- Glass once again renders properly at further distances and certain angles.
- Zombie villagers created during world generation are no longer super fast.
- It's once again possible to eat raw fish.
- It is no longer possible to refill breath by swimming against ice.
- Fixed a redundant gray line at the top of the drowned's legs.
- The trident will now be thrown the direction the cursor is pointing when playing in VR.
- Pressing the 'Default Settings' button will now only affect the control scheme that is selected.
- Personal game mode is now fully applied in Game Settings when switched from Survival to Creative.
- The ender dragon will no longer get stuck if the player moves too far away.
- Bone meal is now depleted when used on Kelp from a dispenser.
- Dropped items can once again pass under top slabs.
- Image thumbnails and game modes for worlds and world templates will now appear when searching on the Storage screen.
- The book on the enchantment table screen no longer overlaps the suggested enchantment's name.
- Tall birch trees will once again generate in mutated birch forests.
- Mobs will no longer rotate their heads 360 degrees while in boats.
- Fixed water not rendering when viewed at certain angles near the surface.
- Splash water bottles will now keep dolphins hydrated on land.
- A controller tooltip will now appear when it is possible to place blocks underwater.
- All overhangs and floating islands will once again generate with grass or snow under them.
- Bryce mesa biomes will now generate correctly.
- Fixed entering a minecart from another minecart.
- Players will no longer spawn on land in the swimming animation after swimming near land and exiting a world.
- Blocks can no longer be placed with no other block to support it when sprint-flying underwater in Creative mode.
- Riptide can no longer be used while riding a mount.
- Icebergs, seagrass, and kelp can no longer replace blocks of an ocean monument when generated.
- Fixed the glint on enchanted tridents in first person.
- Fixed the rotation of tridents while charging in first person.