Xbox One, Windows 10, Android - April 25, 2018
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the first beta version released for 1.5.0, which added a few new features and fixed bugs.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing Truffletop Town and dying while using Elytra and Fireworks.
- Pick Block will now work in Survival mode.
- Players can once again resurface after tapping "fly down" arrow while swimming with touch controls.
- Breaking coral with a Pickaxe will now drop dead coral and will drop living coral when using Silk Touch.
- Fixed Dolphins getting stuck in their idle animation.
- Firework Rockets now appear in the Recipe Book when being searched for in Survival.
- Fixed fish not rendering when moving out of render distance and back.
/clear will now clear items properly.
- The first mouse click after re-mapping an action to a key is now recognized.
- Improved messaging when there are no Old Worlds to sync.
- Leads and Balloons can no longer be attached to Horses being ridden by players
- Enchantment names can now be seen on the Enchantment Table screen with Pocket UI when using keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed helmets being visible after being destroyed by taking damage from a mob.
- Resource and Behavior Packs are now properly enabled/disabled on Realms when restoring backups or replacing worlds.
- Changes made to the 'Trust Player Permissions' setting during world creation will now persist after loading into the world.
- Fixed some visual issues with Kelp.
- Ladders no longer appear as invisible blocks with collision when placed using '/setblock'.
- The surface of water can now be seen when viewing from behind glass underwater.
- Sneaking and jumping into water no longer prevents jumping or swimming upwards.
- Double doors once again display correctly.
- Fixed the texture of Dark Prismarine Stairs.
- Banners are no longer consumed from the inventory when placed in Creative mode.
- Pick Block will now pick the proper variant of Buttons and Pressure Plates.
- Glass once again renders properly at further distances and certain angles.
- Zombie Villagers created during world generation are no longer super fast.
- It's once again possible to eat Raw Fish.
- It is no longer possible to refill breath by swimming against ice.
- Fixed a redundant gray line at the top of the Drowned's legs.
- The Trident will now be thrown the direction the cursor is pointing when playing in VR.
- Pressing the 'Default Settings' button will now only affect the control scheme that is selected.
- Personal Game Mode is now fully applied in Game Settings when switched from Survival to Creative.
- The Ender Dragon will no longer get stuck if the player moves too far away.
- Bone Meal is now depleted when used on Kelp from a Dispenser.
- Dropped items can once again pass under top slabs.
- Image thumbnails and game modes for worlds and world templates will now appear when searching on the Storage screen.
- The book on the Enchantment Table screen no longer overlaps the suggested enchantment's name.
- Tall birch trees will once again generate in Mutated Birch Forests.
- Mobs will no longer rotate their heads 360 degrees while in Boats.
- Fixed water not rendering when viewed at certain angles near the surface.
- Splash Water Bottles will now keep Dolphins hydrated on land.
- A controller tooltip will now appear when it is possible to place blocks underwater.
- All overhangs and floating islands will once again generate with grass or snow under them
- Bryce Mesa biomes will now generate correctly.
- Fixed entering a Minecart from another Minecart.
- Players will no longer spawn on land in the swimming animation after swimming near land and exiting a world.
- Blocks can no longer be placed with no other block to support it when sprint-flying underwater in Creative mode.
- Riptide can no longer be used while riding a mount.
- Ice bergs, Sea Grass, and Kelp can no longer replace blocks of an Ocean Monument when generated.
- Fixed the glint on enchanted Tridents in first person.
- Fixed the rotation of Tridents while charging in first person.