Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
October 31, 2017
- The main menu background now has a raised camera angle and scales properly based on the device's aspect ratio
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a world while wearing armor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when sending a message containing "%0".
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to teleport millions of blocks away.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when mobs were killed by something that wasn't an entity.
- Fixed several issues with missing chunks and lost progress during world conversion (Xbox One only).
- Worlds deleted or changed on other consoles will now sync with the console they were created on (Xbox One only).
- Fixed an issue where some owners of Minecraft on Android devices would be prompted to acquire a license.
- Improved navigation when using a controller on several menu screens.
- Increased performance when jumping into water when mobs are around.
- Template world data is no longer lost when loading a cloud save on a different console (Xbox One only).
- Fixed changes made in converted worlds not saving after a player walks into another dimension (Xbox One only).
- Redstone Repeaters facing into Redstone Dust now properly redirect the Dust.
- Observers facing each other now output a steady, repeating Redstone signal.
- Removed the hard-coded chat filter from featured servers.
- Coordinates are no longer censored.
- Fixed an exploit surrounding the use of encrypted skin packs.
- Names of players outside of render distance will now appear in auto-complete when typing commands.
- The '/clear' command will now clear items from armor slots by item name.
- Fixed the XP Cost text on the anvil screen not being readable.
- The 'minecraft:transformation' component now has a 'keep_owner' property to allow for an entity to keep its original owner.
- Fixed placeholder images for items on the Storage screen.
- Multiple commands can now be entered on a single meta property with Mixer interaction.
- Only 11 characters can now be typed into the Join Realm code field.
- Mobs can now be rotated using the 'xRot' and 'yRot' arguments when using teleport commands.
- Signs will now close when the virtual keyboard is closed.
- "Minecraft Android Beta - 1.2.5 build 3 " – Minecraft Feedback