The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android – April 20, 2018
- Added sounds.
- User interface
- Added Pocket UI screens for the compound creator, element constructor, lab table, and material reducer.
- Changed textures to match Java Edition.
- Updated model.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a world when Education Edition toggle was enabled.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when deleting a world or resource pack through the Storage screen.
- Attempting to import Education Edition world files no longer resets worlds.
- Reduced the delay when placing or destroying blocks.
- Curse of Binding and Vanishing books can no longer be acquired by trading with a librarian villager.
- All Chemistry items now appear in Creative inventory if Education Edition toggle is enabled.
- Reduced the amount of magma blocks that generate in underwater ravines.
- Bucket of fish items now appear in the Creative Inventory.
- Dolphins can successfully get back to water now.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed some toggles and buttons staying highlighted in Settings when they shouldn't.
- Fixed the crafting recipes of prismarine bricks and dark prismarine being switched.
- Guardians will now attack cod.
- Guardians can no longer jump out of the water and suspend themselves in the air while firing their beam.
- Water can once again be removed with a bucket if there is a block above it.
- The paper doll is no longer running on the main menu.
- It is once again possible to fill an empty bucket using touch controls.
- Water around chests in ruins no longer appears if the Ruin generates above water.
- Charging a bow or trident and switching items no longer causes blocks to not drop when broken.
- Ravines once again generate correctly.
- Crouching and flying up no longer causes the player to jump in Creative mode.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, April 20, 2018