Beta 18.104.22.168 is the eighth and final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.4.0, released on April 20, 2018, which fixes bugs.
- User interface
- Heart of the Sea and Nautilus shells
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a world when the Education Edition toggle was enabled.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when deleting a world or resource pack through the Storage screen.
- Attempting to import Education Edition world files no longer resets worlds.
- Reduced the delay when placing or destroying blocks.
- Curse of Binding and Vanishing books can no longer be acquired by trading with a librarian villager.
- All Chemistry items now appear in Creative inventory if Education Edition toggle is enabled.
- Reduced the amount of magma blocks that generate in underwater ravines.
- Bucket of fish items now appear in the Creative Inventory.
- Dolphins can successfully get back to water now.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed some toggles and buttons staying highlighted in Settings when they shouldn't.
- Fixed the crafting recipes of prismarine bricks and dark prismarine being switched.
- Guardians will now attack cod.
- Guardians can no longer jump out of the water and suspend themselves in the air while firing their beam.
- Water can once again be removed with a bucket if there is a block above it.
- The paper doll is no longer running on the main menu.
- It is once again possible to fill an empty bucket using touch controls.
- Water around chests in ruins no longer appears if the Ruin generates above water.
- Charging a bow or trident and switching items no longer causes blocks to not drop when broken.
- Ravines once again generate correctly.
- Crouching and flying up no longer causes the player to jump in Creative mode.