Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
March 28, 2018
|This article may need cleanup to improve its quality, possibly to comply with the style guide. |
Please help us clean up this page if you can. The specific instructions are:
Add subsection headers.
- New ocean biomes of varying depths and temperatures
- Tropical Fish
- Cod, Salmon, and Pufferfish mobs
- Spawn eggs for Cod, Salmon, Tropical Fish and Pufferfish
- Version exclusive: The spawn eggs look like roe with the respective color
- Version exclusive: Stripped logs will naturally spawn as parts of them
- Fish bucket
- Version exclusive: Pufferfish bucket has an unique texture, showing a pufferfish with old texture is filled by a water bucket
- Ocean ravines
- Coral reefs
- Version exclusive: Coral fans, dead coral blocks and dead coral fans will naturally spawn as parts of them
- Coral Plants, Coral Fans, and Coral Blocks
- Version exclusive: Coral fans have dead variants
- Version exclusive: Coral fans and its dead variants can be placed at the top of a underwater block
- Kelp, Dried Kelp, and Dried Kelp Blocks
- Version exclusive: Kelp in inventory has a unique texture.
- Sea grass and Tall Seagrass
- Version exclusive: Sea grass in inventory uses the texture of normal grass
- Buried Treasure and Treasure Maps
- Blue Ice blocks
- New water behavior
- A water source block can be place inside of most non-solid blocks
- Flowing water will still not flow into non-solid blocks
- Blocks can be placed underwater without creating pockets of air around them
- New wood variants for Buttons, Pressure Plates and Trapdoors
- Added an Inventory section to the Store to manage all your acquired content
- Added baby drowned.
- New textures for Raw Fish, Cooked Fish, Raw Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Tropical Fish, and Pufferfish
- Pumpkins can now be sheared into Carved Pumpkins
- Leads can now be attached to boats
- Tweaks to the directional movement of the Gameplay Cursor for more predictable movement
- Drowned face now glow in the dark.
- Items now float in water.
- Improved load times in the Skin Picker and when applying Resource Packs
- 'Delicious Fish' achievement will now unlock after cooking and eating Salmon
- Fishing will now give the proper chance of catching a stack of 10 Ink Sacs
- When riding a boat and hitting a mob with the Knockback enchantment, the mob will no longer be always knocked toward the East
- Snow covered leaves no longer appear red when Smooth Lighting is disabled
- Commands in chains of Command Blocks will now run sequentially when other chains are running nearby
- Fixed the 'Disconnected from server' prompt being too large on Gear VR
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback