Beta 184.108.40.206 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.4.0, released on March 20, 2018, which adds an option to swap A/B and X/Y buttons on controllers and fixes bugs.
- Added two options to swap A/B buttons and X/Y buttons on controllers, which can be found in Controller Settings.
- Fixed the cause of several crashes.
- When Experimental Gameplay is enabled, tridents can now be enchanted.
- Mobs will once again not spawn on transparent blocks like glass and fences.
- Top snow falling on a top snow block no longer loses one layer.
- Ladders can once again be placed in the same block occupied by a player.