Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 2, 2020
- Players are once again able to join servers when the server has view-distance set to 4 or less ( ).
- Animations for custom mobs based on vanilla actor types for their "runtime_identifier" (such as Pandas and Polar Bears) will now work properly ( ).
- Brought back capability to rejoin a server after it has been suspended and resumed.
- Fixed the screen reader not reading the title on the Permissions screen.
- Achievement Screen
- Removed the input legend of the Achievement page Summary panel when narration is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar could be hidden behind the input legend.
- Fixed achievement details page getting its content hidden behind the Input legend.
- Updated size of achievement reward frame.
- Updated frame art for locked achievements.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 2, 2020.