Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 24, 2020
- Performance and Stability
- Improved terrain building speed when flying with Elytra. ( ).
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when using the crafting table on Creative mode.
- Fixed an issue with a runaway block ticking queue that occurred on a looping data-driven block that changed itself to a different permutation. The bug could cause memory issues, increase load and save times, as well as stalling the game periodically.
- Technical Changes
- Reduced content warning spam with data-driven block geometry.
- A fix for dedicated server that copies the experimental toggle state to LevelSettings while initializing the server instance to make sure it uses the values specified in the loading world.
- Fixed data-driven blocks to shrink UVs the same was as actors to prevent UV bleeding.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 24, 2020.