Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 11, 2020
- Added a UI startup screen to inform players if they are on outdated graphics drivers.
- Fixed a bug that caused mobs such as pillagers to hide away from sunlight.
- Fixed an issue where some mobile devices would lose audio after suspend and resume ( ).
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical knockback to be too weak.
- Fixed an issue in RTX when flying around would stutter and have poor frame rate ( ).
- Fix so that old command versions use the previous position instead of current one.
- Fixed issue where
query.cardinal_block_face_placed_onno longer worked with
- Changed texture atlas padding size from 0 to 1 when disabling mipmap.
- Fixed issue of blocks listed in the
minecraft:block_placercomponent wouldn't work correctly.
- Geometry, Material, and Texture variable names can once again contain dots.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 11, 2020.