The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 16, 2020
- Recipe selected items put in the crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names.
- Hovering over recipes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is selected.
- Can now deselect the selected recipe when hovering above in the recipe book with the controller.
- Can now clear the crafting grid by clicking the right stick on the controller.
- User Interface and Input
- Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller ( ).
- Recipe selected items put in crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names.
- On controller, hovering over recipes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is selected.
- On controller, you can deselect a selected recipe when hovering above that selection in the recipe book. You can also clear the crafting grid by clicking the right stick.
- Performance and Stability
- Loom blocks will no longer cause an out of memory crash when using high resolution resource packs ( )
- Legacy chunk upgrades will no longer cause the chunk to become 100% air ( ).
- Players can once again host 8 max player worlds on PlayStation 4 ( ).
/clearnow correctly removes all blocks with the same block name when no data argument is passed in.
- Piglins and Brutes can now spawn with enchanted weapons ( ).
- Fixed an issue where the Hot Tourist Destination trophy would not unlock when visiting the last required Nether biome on PlayStation 4. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to place beehives or bee nests from their inventory after an update. ( )
- Fixed broken trading screen slots on iOS.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, July 16, 2020