The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 13, 2020
- Pressure plates have been fixed to have no collision again ( )
- Local split-screen players can once again see the ender dragon and ender crystal ( )
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins.
- The Angry system now checks if the mob with the angry component can attack before broadcasting anger to others, rather than after broadcasting anger to others. This avoids a never-ending loop when multiple mobs triggered each other’s anger indefinitely on peaceful.
minecraft:rideableis now used again.
- Behavior animation components will no longer try to reload after a suspend resume and a mob/player rides something.
- Drowned geometry is no longer broken in content packs.
- Zombies can spawn underground again ( ).
- Making command selectors use the current position of an actor rather than the previous position of an actor.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Marketplace loading correctly.
- Meeting requirements for some achievements offline will now unlock it after reconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause command blocks to stop working unexpectedly.
- The bounding box of the player used for spawning is now the correct size, so we don't think a player is in a dangerous spot when they are actually safe.
- Parity: Fixed the issue with chests with loot tables not generating loot until opened or destroyed.
- Made using the
/fillcommand more efficient, improving performance.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pressing the Manage Account button in Profile settings.
- Fixed notifications not appearing on iOS.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, July 13, 2020