Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: September 10, 2020
- No longer get stuck in an active state when moved by pistons.
- Can now be composted.
- The "thing" banner pattern can now be crafted at the loom.
- Changed baby zoglin's model to match Java Edition.
- Add-ons and Script Engine
- Bandwidth optimization: make sure level event packets only broadcast locally.
- Spatial Bandwidth Optimizations are now exposed through a component,
- Spatial Bandwidth Optimizations are now utilized by every actor using
- Added the selector component to raw text which can be used to print entity names in commands such as 'tellraw' and 'titleraw'.
- Structures are no longer cut off when loaded using the
- Toggle has been revamped.
- Added "Custom Biome Add-Ons", "Experimental Scripting Add-Ons", "Experimental Molang Features", and "Next Gameplay Update" toggle.
- FMOD music channel now sets its priority to 0 when music is played to prevent FMOD virtual channel from stealing it when a regular sound is played in game (default priority is 128)
- Performance and Stability
- Game no longer crashes if a player opens a Shulker Box they're standing on after rejoining a multiplayer session.
- Fixed crash when using /fill command with Portal to fill huge amount of blocks.
- Vanilla Parity
- Baby Zoglins now have cute oversized heads. ( )
- Shroomlight block can now be used with the Composter. ( )
- Crimson Fungus and Warped Fungus can now be placed on Mycelium blocks. ( )
- Observers will no longer get stuck in an active state when moved by a piston. ( )
- The "Thing" banner can now be crafted at the Loom. ( )
- All expected blocks and items can now be composted again. ( )
- Portal blocks placed with
/fillcommands that are not part of a valid portal structure will only exist for 1 second before they are removed.
- Foxes will no longer take damage when falling on berries. ( )
- Text and background for the title command (Title, Subtitle, and Actionbar) have been adjusted and spaced out.
- Dressing room now shows cached Character Creator items when offline.
- 24 bit PNGs without an alpha channel are no longer accepted as valid custom skins. ( )
- Boots enchanted with Soul Speed no longer become stuck on mobs or the player after breaking. ( )
- Piglin Brutes preserve equipment when zombified. ( )
- User Interface
- The Smithing Table screen now contains hammer icon and UI elements appear correctly when using the "Pocket" UI profile setting. ( )
- New Achievement Screens
- Made the reward frame on the list item the same as the art frame.
- Improved the tap visual feedback.
- Decreased safe zone size.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to move focus away from Back button using a keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where the new achievement screens would sometimes incorrectly apply safe zone along the split in split screen mode, instead of just at the window edges.