Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: August 26, 2020
- Lava and water textures are now visible after placing Slime block or Honey block next to or above them. ( )
- End gateways will now correctly calculate distance to the center block when searching for an exit position. ( )
- Plants and crops now grow more consistently when near chunk borders.
- Structure Blocks
- Removed the name field from the structure block 3D Export screen.
- Fixed incorrect chunk position calculation for block changes that occur during the structure block preview window.
- Structure loading/saving no longer affects ticking blocks in nearby chunks.
- Fixed the Reset button not re-rendering the wireframe bounding box.
- Fixed the logic that decides whether or not an entity can be summoned. Now you can summon an entity using the execute command, which this bug disallowed.
- Fixed particles when using animation controllers to play particles and switching to a different state that also plays particles.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, August 26, 2020.