Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 30, 2020
- Added a new achievement details screen.
- Only available after gradual roll-out.
- Added Noto Sans font license button and pop-up dialog to Settings screen.
- Can now be obtained by using
/givecommand once again.
minecraft:behavior.controlled_by_playergoal is now data-driven.
- Physics Component's
has_gravityis now used to decide whether a mob should apply water gravity, if the mob does not have a Navigation Component.
- Ender Crystals can no longer be pushed.
- The Squid's rendering is now data-driven.
- Minecarts are now data-driven.
- This converted minecart rideable, minecarts with chest, with hopper, with command block, and with TNT to be data-driven.
- Display Name Component
- Items can now override their display name with a localized 'value'.
- Custom names now modify boss's bars ( )
- Fixed bug where system language setting for Simplified and Traditional Chinese was not honored by the game.
- Nintendo Switch can now upload worlds to Realms again (
- This fix is still in beta so won’t be available for Realms or non-beta platforms yet.
- Game no longer crashes if a player opens a shulker box they're standing on after rejoining a multiplayer session
- Fixed issue where some walls were not correctly connected on world load
- Fishing Rod will now correctly cast when close to a mob ( ).
- Fixed an issue that meant the block highlight/selection box was extending above blocks.
- Fixed an issue with missing animation when damaging bamboo.
- Added Noto Sans font license button and pop-up dialog to Settings screen (in the Profile section).
- Fixed a graphical issue with glass blocks in City Living world, that affected some devices on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue with the skybox background graphics not rendering correctly on some devices.
- "No, we're still beta testing that :)" – @Mega_Spud, August 11, 2020
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, July 30, 2020
- "Uh-oh! I think I pressed something, and now 5% of #Minecraft beta users will see the new achievements screen. Well, might as well ask for feedback here: https://aka.ms/mcAchievementBeta." – @Volgar, July 31, 2020
- "I think I am enjoying this design. What do you think?" – @CrisXolt, August 1, 2020