The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 30, 2020
- Added a new achievement details screen.
- Only available after gradual roll-out.
- Added Noto Sans font license button and pop-up dialog to Settings screen.
- Map Making and Add-ons
minecraft:behavior.controlled_by_playergoal is now data-driven.
- Physics Component's
has_gravityis now used to decide whether a mob should apply water gravity, if the mob does not have a Navigation Component.
- Ender Crystals can no longer be pushed.
- The Squid's rendering is now data-driven.
- Minecarts are now data-driven.
- This converted minecart rideable, minecarts with chest, with hopper, with command block, and with TNT to be data-driven.
- Items can now override their display name with a localized 'value'.
- Custom names now modify boss's bars ( )
- Fixed bug where system language setting for Simplified and Traditional Chinese was not honored by the game.
- Nintendo Switch can now upload worlds to Realms again (
- This fix is still in beta so won’t be available for Realms or non-beta platforms yet.
- Game no longer crashes if a player opens a shulker box they're standing on after rejoining a multiplayer session
- Fixed issue where some walls were not correctly connected on world load
- Fishing Rod will now correctly cast when close to a mob ( ).
- Fixed an issue that meant the block highlight/selection box was extending above blocks.
- Fixed an issue with missing animation when damaging bamboo.
- Added Noto Sans font license button and pop-up dialog to Settings screen (in the Profile section).
- Fixed a graphical issue with glass blocks in City Living world, that affected some devices on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue with the skybox background graphics not rendering correctly on some devices.
- Beta 184.108.40.206 has the highest-ever minor version number, at 100.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, July 30, 2020
- "Uh-oh! I think I pressed something, and now 5% of #Minecraft beta users will see the new achievements screen. Well, might as well ask for feedback here: https://aka.ms/mcAchievementBeta." – @volgar, July 31, 2020
- "I think I am enjoying this design. What do you think?" – @crisxolt, August 1, 2020