The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 7, 2020
- Fixed several graphics-related crashes.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if the player attempted to purchase coins without being signed into Xbox Live .
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to create a world with the "ZigZag" resource pack applied.
- The fancy leaves option now appears correctly in the settings on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue where cubemaps were not fully updating when resource packs were changed.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fonts to disappear after quitting to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue with flickering usernames above players' heads.
- Fixed an issue where chunks would flicker after altering render distance values.
- Fixed an issue where the missing textures were constantly being converted which would cause the game to spam warnings in the log message.
- Running the
/killcommand will now correctly kill summoned NPCs ( ).
- Set the default chat font to Mojangles ( ).
- Fixed bug where, on some platforms, thumbnails would infinitely load in the marketplace.
- Fixed issue where the download bar was not always functioning correctly.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, May 7, 2020