The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: April 15, 2020
- Naturally generates in basalt deltas and bastion remnants.
- Generates in all Nether biomes below lava level.
- Can be used to craft stone tools and furnaces.
- Decorative blocks crafted from blackstone.
- Currently can't be crafted
- Generates in Bastion Remnants
- Has the appearance of top chain of lanterns, making them good for decorations.
- Crafted from 2 Nether brick slabs.
- Obtained by smelting Nether bricks in a furnace.
- Generates in Ruined Portals.
- Can be crafted into respawn anchor.
- Obtainable through bartering.
- Can be found in ruined portals and bastion remnant chests.
- Variant of blackstone that can drop gold nuggets.
- Variant of wood using the Nether types.
- Also has a stripped variant.
- Crafted with 1 netherite ingot and 8 chiseled stone bricks.
- Using a compass on it turns the compass into a lodestone compass which points to the connected lodestone.
- Works in all dimensions.
- Currently only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Drops several gold nuggets.
- Crafted from 4 blackstone.
- Can be crafted into pressure plates, buttons, slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Crafted from 4 polished blackstone.
- Can be crafted into slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Decorative blocks crafted from polished blackstone bricks.
- Redstone blocks crafted from polished blackstone.
- Works like their stone counterparts.
- Decorative blocks crafted from polished blackstone.
- Variant of quartz blocks.
- Crafted from 4 blocks of quartz.
- Crafted with 6 crying obsidian and three glowstone.
- Requires a diamond pickaxe or higher to mine.
- Can be used to respawn in the Nether
- It is charged with glowstone and can be charged up to four levels. Whenever someone who charged the respawn anchor dies, they respawn near it and the level goes down by 1.
- Can be charged with dispensers.
- When it is not charged, it does not do anything.
- Similar to how a bed explodes in the Nether, attempting to use a respawn anchor in the Overworld or the End causes it to explode.
- Acts the same as a normal campfire.
- Another variant of vines found in warped forests.
- Grows upward, unlike weeping vines.
- Can be climbed.
- Piglin Banner Pattern
- Pigstep Music Disc
- Plays Pigstep, by Lena Raine.
- Generates in bastion remnant chests.
- Added strider and zoglin spawn egg.
- Crafted with a fishing rod and warped fungus.
- Can be used to control striders in the same way a carrot on a stick controls pigs.
- A new passive mob that spawns in the Nether on lava oceans.
- Can be saddled and controlled with warped fungus on a stick.
- Is damaged by water and rain.
- Can be bred with warped fungi.
- Can spawn with zombified piglins or baby striders riding them.
- If they spawn with a zombified piglin, they will also have a saddle equipped.
- Created when a hoglin is brought into the Overworld.
- Unlike hoglins, they cannot be bred or fed, and they do not flee from warped fungus.
- Attack most mobs on sight, except for creepers and other zoglins.
- A volcanic biome in the Nether with fog effects of ash.
- Filled with pillars of basalt and large areas of blackstone.
- Ghasts, magma cubes, and striders spawn in this biome.
- Structures built from blackstone and filled with piglins.
- Contains chests, blocks of gold, and various forms of loot protected by piglins.
- Generate in every biome except Basalt deltas.
- Added ambient cave sounds.
- Added ambient sounds for Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, and Soulsand Valley.
- Added Rubedo, Chrysopoeia, and So Below, by Lena Raine.
- Added Update Aquatic underwater music.
- Added the following splash text:
- "Honey, I grew the bees"
- "Find your claw!"
- "Everybody do the Leif!"
- "<3 Max & 99 & Ducky"
- "Bushy eyebrows"
- "Edit is a name"
- "From free range developers"
- Used to kick players from a world.
- Can now be fed with netherite ingots
- Now has functionality and used to upgrade diamond tools.
- Changed texture.
- Now has functionality and can be obtained by
- Honey Block, Honeycomb Block, Netherrack, Nether Brick, Nether Quartz Ore, Bone Block and Soul Sand.
- Added new sounds.
- Renamed "Soul Fire Torch" to "Soul Torch".
- Can now also be crafted with soul sand.
- Renamed "Soul Fire Lantern" to "Soul Lantern".
- Netherite blocks can now be used as the base of a beacon.
- Are no longer only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Are now the default tool for nether wart blocks, warped wart blocks, hay bales, sponges, wet sponges, leaves, dried kelp blocks, target blocks and shroomlight.
- Can be now enchanted with Efficiency, Fortune and Silk Touch.
- Fungi, Nether Sprouts, Roots, Nether Wart, Nether Wart Block, Warped Wart Block, Twisting Vines, and Weeping Vines
- Can now be composted.
- Mobs that panic now do so for all damage types
- Now deal damage when in a boat on water.
- Spawn commonly in basalt deltas.
- Updated the bartering to match Java Editon.
- Piglins now "inspect" the gold ingot before giving the player an item, as opposed to giving the item instantly.
- The health has been reduced from 24 × 12 to 16 × 8.
- Now have their own new sounds.
- Changed hoglin model to match Java Edition.
- Now have new sounds.
- Now drop leather when killed.
- Now have a 3% chance to generate in flower forest.
- Now have a 5% chance to generate in plains and sunflower plains.
- Now have a 0.035% chance to generate in forest, wooded hills, birch forest, tall birch forest, birch forest hills, and tall birch hills biomes.
- Can now be used in the Nether.
- Villager trade values have been changed to closely match Java Edition ( ).
- "New Server" window
- Created a new server tab play screen layout to provide more information about third-party servers.
- Added new information sections about third party servers: description, screenshots, available games, and news/updates.
- Removed colors from third party server messages for accessibility purposes.
- Added message which explain what adding a server does.
- Server moderation
- Players can be now be kicked or banned from worlds by pausing and going to the "Player Permissions" screen.
- Anyone with Operator permissions will be able to kick players.
- Kicked players will not be able to rejoin LAN games while the world is open.
- Realm owners can now change permissions of players in their Realm from the "Player Permissions" screen.
- Latency value is now provided separately from the user count when in a multiplayer world.
- Pause screen
- The name of the Realm is now shown on the pause screen when in a Realms world.
- Fixed a crash related to exploding beds in the nether.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when typing a character into chat that we don’t have a font sheet for.
- Using the
/fillcommand with Soul Fire no longer causes the game to crash ( ).
- Light propagation now works correctly, fixing hostile mob spawning ( ).
- Typing in the inventory Search field no longer creates lag ( ).
- The smooth camera option (from full keyboard gameplay) is no longer jittery, and is smooth again ( ).
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not always loading in correctly.
- Fixed an issue with notifications not showing in iOS.
- The hay blocks in the town center in the Abandoned Village seed are now generated correctly.
- The screen reader now only reads the generating world message once when converting worlds to Bedrock
- Ender Dragon’s fireball lingering particles are no longer invisible
- Activator rails now dismount players and other mobs at the correct position ( ).
- The Wither’s spawning explosion no longer breaks obsidian ( ).
- Obfuscated text color code works on signs placed in the world ( ).
- Bamboo has been changed to be unpathable by mobs to prevent them getting stuck ( ).
- Target block redstone signal duration is based on projectile type - Long for trident and arrows, short for other projectiles ( ).
- Armor stands no longer shift and fall through blocks when a world is reloaded ( ).
- Fixed ping latency clarity for users.
- Giant spruce trees once again generate podzol underneath ( ).
- Fixed an issue with player experience being lost when reloading a world.
- Minecarts no longer collide with other minecarts on parallel tracks ( ).
- Falling top snow can no longer break solid blocks ( ).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed villagers and players to respawn inside blocks when getting out of bed ( ).
- The XP cost is now readable in the anvil UI screen ( ).
- Bamboo can now be placed on top of bamboo saplings without Experimental Gameplay being enabled ( ).
- The Iron Golem's legs don't swing as far anymore.
- Reduced the melee attack range of mounted mobs ( ).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented mobs from burning on bottom-half slabs ( ).
- Turtles now lay eggs correctly ( ).
- Guardians can now spawn in bubble columns ( ).
- Fixed a bug that caused Vex mobs to move too slowly when moving on X and Z axes ( ).
- Smooth quartz now uses the correct texture ( ).
- Using Silk Touch on giant mushrooms now drops the correct blocks ( ).
- Scripting and add-ons
- Implemented AvoidMobTypeDefinition and converted hardcoded properties to be data-driven.
- A content error will now show up if you provide an invalid item name to
- Add documentation for
- Adding a new subject to filters so damage sensors can filter on projectiles.
- Fixed an issue with custom brewing recipes.
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, April 15, 2020