The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android - April 2, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new world on iOS.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world with particles present.
- Fixed several crash issues related to the player entering water.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a mob's state changed.
- Light propagation now works correctly, fixing hostile mob spawning. ( )
- Chunks should no longer fail to load properly in +250MB worlds. ( )
- Fixed a bug with light persisting after a block change.
- Ticking areas can no longer be removed on the same tick they are created ( ).
- Lighting now propagates correctly through chunk/subchunk borders ( ).
- Fixed an issue that could cause areas to show lighting errors on servers.
- Added new overload for
/replaceitemwith an option for destroy (the old behavior) or keep (the command will return an error if an item occupies that slot).
- The smooth camera option (from full keyboard gameplay) is no longer jittery and is smooth again ( ).
- The screen no longer twitches when the player dies in the Nether or End.
- Water can now be collected from bubble columns ( )
- Casting a fishing rod will no longer attach itself to a parrot mounted on the player’s shoulder ( ).
- Fully grown sweet berry bushes can now be harvested when holding bone meal ( ).
- Parity: Carrot on a stick, shield, and shovel now lose durability consistently in Bedrock.
- Fire charges are now consumed after lighting a tnt block ( ).
- Player icons no longer appear as a white square on locator maps.
- Wall signs attached to doors are no longer left floating after the bottom half of the door is broken ( ).
- Creepers no longer lose aggro immediately after losing sight of its target ( ).
- Ghast hitbox now matches its rendering ( ).
- Fixed the "MeleeAttackGoal" to allow entities to hit target entities beneath them.
- The iron golem's legs don't swing as far anymore.
- Graphics and rendering
- Experience orbs have been data-driven.
- Fireballs have been data-driven.
- NPC geometry and animations have been data-driven.
- Items no longer flash green when being removed from a furnace.
- Fixed a bug where glass and water could be drawn incorrectly when close to each other.
- Fixed the custom glint texture issue when added to compasses.
- Scripting and components
- Removed type property from
minecraft:shooteras it was never used.
minecraft:spawn_entityto have an internal entities object or array.
- Updated the
- Fixed removed or destroyed entities querying as valid in script.
- Invalid items in the
spawn_itemfield of a
minecraft:spawn_entitynow display an error.
StompEggGoalno longer uses
search_countas it now searches all blocks in the specified area.
navigation.walkto handle the case where it is used on a flying entity, so that the flying entity will not cause lag while it is touching the ground.
minecraft:density_limitcomponent is now documented in the Spawn Rules documentation section ( ).
- A content error will now show up if you provide an invalid item name to
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, April 2, 2020