The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 26, 2020
- Added a legal disclaimer before loading a world: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur in split-screen when the host saves and quits the game.
- Fixed stability issues when using some custom character creator skins.
- Improved performance related to maps in item frames. ( )
- Dedicated server documentation fixes ( , , , , )
- Fixed issue where imported world templates (.mctemplate) were not visible on Gear VR.
- Fixed an issue related to chunks not loading correctly in Realms. ( )
- Fixed skin texturing issue on "Alex" model.
- Fixed an issue with villager goals which prevented them from working.
- Add translation to other languages with vocabulary different with Java
- Newly-created maps now start with the correct zoom level. ( )
- Fixed an issue where maps from converted ‘Editions’ worlds were at the wrong scale. ( )
- Fixed shearing a sheep not updating its texture to sheared sheep model. ( )
- Fixed an issue with some enchantments not working correctly. ( )
- Fixed an issue with music disc names not showing in the correct language.
- Fixed rendering issues for sign text through other transparent objects such as glass. ( )
- Fixed maps in item frames flashing purple and black image before the map loads.
- Animation scale now uses linear interpolation between keyframes.
- Add-ons and scripting
- Switching to a different geometry using a render controller now immediately change the geometry in-game.
- Fixes for selectors with an empty tag as argument @e[tag=] and @e[tag=!].
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 26, 2020