Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 26, 2020
- Added a legal disclaimer before loading a world: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur in split-screen when the host saves and quits the game.
- Fixed stability issues when using some custom character creator skins.
- Improved performance related to maps in item frames. ( )
- Dedicated server documentation fixes ( , , , , )
- Fixed issue where imported world templates (.mctemplate) were not visible on Gear VR.
- Fixed an issue related to chunks not loading correctly in Realms. ( )
- Fixed skin texturing issue on "Alex" model.
- Fixed an issue with villager goals which prevented them from working.
- Add translation to other languages with vocabulary different with Java
- Newly-created maps now start with the correct zoom level. ( )
- Fixed an issue where maps from converted ‘Editions’ worlds were at the wrong scale. ( )
- Fixed shearing a sheep not updating its texture to sheared sheep model. ( )
- Fixed an issue with some enchantments not working correctly. ( )
- Fixed an issue with music disc names not showing in the correct language.
- Fixed rendering issues for sign text through other transparent objects such as glass. ( )
- Fixed maps in item frames flashing purple and black image before the map loads.
- Animation scale now uses linear interpolation between keyframes.
- Add-ons and scripting
- Switching to a different geometry using a render controller now immediately change the geometry in-game.
- Fixes for selectors with an empty tag as argument @e[tag=] and @e[tag=!].
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 26, 2020