The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
Windows 10: April 16, 2020
- Added the Advanced Video settings.
- Added the DirectX Ray Tracing toggle.
- Used to toggle the Ray Tracing on or off.
- Added the Upscaling toggle.
- Used to boost frame rates on GeForce RTX graphics cards with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0.
- Added the Ray Tracing View Bobbing toggle.
- Used to toggle the "bobbing" motion of the camera while using ray tracing.
- Added the Ray Tracing Render Distance toggle.
- Used to control the chunk render distance ray tracing are visible at once.
- Fancy Leaves, Fancy Bubbles, Render Clouds, Beautiful Skies, Smooth Lighting, Fancy Graphics and View Bobbing are now moved to the Advanced Video settings.
- Resource packs now support ray tracing.
- "Minecraft NVIDIA RTX FAQ" – Help.minecraft.net