||This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it
with further information relating to the topic.
Beta 126.96.36.199 is the first beta version for an unknown Bedrock Edition version, though probably 1.16.0, as the beta starts with 1.15, released on April 16, 2020, which introduces RenderDragon to the Windows 10 port.
- Added the Advanced Video settings.
- Added the DirectX Ray Tracing toggle.
- Added the Upscaling toggle.
- Used to boost frame rates on GeForce RTX graphics cards with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0.
- Added the Ray Tracing View Bobbing toggle.
- Used to toggle the "bobbing" motion of the camera while using ray tracing.
- Added the Ray Tracing Render Distance toggle.
- Used to control the chunk render distance ray tracing are visible at once.
- Resource packs now support ray tracing.
- Fancy Leaves, Fancy Bubbles, Render Clouds, Beautiful Skies, Smooth Lighting, Fancy Graphics and View Bobbing is now moved to the Advanced Video settings.