Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 11, 2020
- Add-ons and scripting
- Bee spawn eggs can now be edited in content packs.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing custom blocks from being used in add-on packs. ( )
- Fixed an issue with add-ons that could cause the minecraft:timer component to fire prematurely in some conditions.
- Fixed an issue that was causing particle animation to become inverted.
- Using the
minecraft:pushablecomponent in add-ons will no longer break older content.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing animation controllers in behavior packs from running on dedicated servers and Realms. ( )
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that was sometimes caused by the use of custom blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to use a custom recipe add-on that also returns items to the player.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading a saved game when the player is in water or lava after using a potion of Fire Resistance or Water Breathing.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the game to crash when exiting game with a menu open.
- Fixing a crash with enchants being used during melee. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading level data.
- Fixed an issue that would cause blocks to reappear after they have been broken. ( )
- Fixed observer blocks not being powered when being moved. ( )
- Enchanted weapons now apply their effects correctly again. ( )
- Changing armor will now update and show the correct armor visually. ( )
- Shearing a sheep will now update the sheep correctly. ( )
- Spruce and giant spruce trees no longer generate with missing logs. ( )
- Leaves no longer prevent saplings from growing into trees. ( )
- Hoppers will now collect bone meal from composters placed above. ( )
- Fixed an issue that could cause chunks to be overwritten when converting worlds from Console Editions to Bedrock. ( )
- Maps will now convert from Editions to Bedrock at the correct scale. ( )
- Fixed various arm animations in both third-person views. ( )
- User interface
- The command block's UI will now fit correctly inside screens with a 4:3 ratio. ( )