Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 27, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when traveling towards -z coordinates.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adjusting certain JSON strings in behavior packs.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after resuming the game on Xbox One.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the character creator.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if a slime targeted something and lost sight of it.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being teleported to a nearby chunk that the game thought was too far away.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing chunks from loading in correctly when traveling between dimensions. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented strongholds from generating with libraries and portal rooms. ( )
- Ocean monuments once again generate with the correct interior structures. ( )
- Players will no longer be teleported underneath the main island when using an end gateway. ( )
- Fixed an issue that meant pillager patrols could spawn in unexpected places. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented inventories from being opened after riding a mount. ( )
- Tweaked the iron golem strolling animation. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented polar bears, parrots, ocelots, and dolphins from being leashed. ( )
- User interface
- The "Require players to accept resource packs to join" checkbox is now visible again.
- Fixed the 'Take a tour' navigation arrows in the Marketplace.
- Add-ons and scripting
- Entities no longer freeze when a component group containing a navigation component is removed.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 27, 2020