Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 20, 2020
- No longer emit a redstone signal when placed.
- Map-making and add-ons
- Item sprites are now data-driven.
- Drowned mobs are now data-driven.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Optimized keyframe animation playback.
- Optimized performance when breaking lots of kelp plants.
- The text-to-speech reader now reads URLs properly.
- Lingering and splash potion particles now stay within their boundaries when in a confined space.
- Fixed a bug that prevented repeating and chain command blocks from being opened. ( )
- Cakes now have the correct texture states when partially eaten. ( )
- Fixed an issue that would cause a 'phantom' water block to appear when placing water on a fire near a sponge block. ( )
- Fixed an issue where water from bubble columns could not be collected. ( )
- Stacked mine carts that occupy the same space will now load and unload as expected. ( )
- Walking on scaffolding now makes correct sounds. ( )
- Mobs now consistently take damage when spawning on magma blocks. ( )
- Fixed an issue that would cause armor to unexpectedly render on mobs when being held in its hand.
- Custom entities that use the runtime identifier field now use the custom entity's name rather than the vanilla entity's name. ( )
- Fixed the
circle_around_anchorbehavior which could cause mobs to freeze when there were blocks nearby.
- Dispensed splash and lingering potions now have potion effects in their projectile component.
- Fixed collision box not updating from script.
damage_sensorcomponent will now work on non-mob actors (such as ender crystals).
- A mob spawned in the air will no longer think it's on the ground once its movement is ticked.
- Character creator
- Fixed an issue that meant some character creator selections would not be saved between sessions. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 20, 2020