The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 20, 2020
- No longer emit a redstone signal when placed.
- Map-making and add-ons
- Item sprites are now data-driven.
- Drowned mobs are now data-driven.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Optimized keyframe animation playback.
- Optimized performance when breaking lots of kelp plants.
- The text-to-speech reader now reads URLs properly.
- Lingering and splash potion particles now stay within their boundaries when in a confined space.
- Fixed a bug that prevented repeating and chain command blocks from being opened. ( )
- Cakes now have the correct texture states when partially eaten. ( )
- Fixed an issue that would cause a 'phantom' water block to appear when placing water on a fire near a sponge block. ( )
- Fixed an issue where water from bubble columns could not be collected. ( )
- Stacked minecarts that occupy the same space will now load and unload as expected. ( )
- Walking on scaffolding now makes correct sounds. ( )
- Mobs now consistently take damage when spawning on magma blocks. ( )
- Fixed an issue that would cause armor to unexpectedly render on mobs when being held in its hand.
- Custom entities that use the runtime identifier field now use the custom entity's name rather than the vanilla entity's name. ( )
- Fixed the
circle_around_anchorbehavior which could cause mobs to freeze when there were blocks nearby.
- Dispensed splash and lingering potions now have potion effects in their projectile component.
- Fixed collision box not updating from script.
damage_sensorcomponent will now work on non-mob actors (such as ender crystals).
- A mob spawned in the air will no longer think it's on the ground once its movement is ticked.
- Character creator
- Fixed an issue that meant some character creator selections would not be saved between sessions. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 20, 2020