The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 23, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when searching the Marketplace.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning in an item.
- Transparent blocks will no longer prevent mob spawning on the same Y axes. ( )
- Tamed parrots will now sit on a player's shoulder correctly after the world save is converted to Bedrock.
- Split-screen players are no longer left in a limbo split-screen state when joining the game while the primary player quits at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tamed wolves from moving towards each other to breed. ( )
- The honey bottle item tooltip now says 'Items' instead 'Nature'. ( )
- Beehives and nests now have the correct front texture when placed by the
- Defining an execute location no longer breaks the use of the detect command.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, January 23, 2020