The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 18, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Classic skins in skin packs are now saved when reloading the game. ( )
- Projectiles can now be shot through the gap between two honey blocks.
- Tridents no longer bounce continuously on the sides of honey blocks. ( )
- Players no longer bounce when being pushed and pulled by honey blocks and pistons. ( )
- Bees no longer fly in and out of a beehive or nest that is on fire. ( )
- Map makers and add-on creators
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from being teleported and rotated smoothly.
- The sensing component (used for ranged attacks) now calculates the view direction like it used to, making it so mobs can see their target on the y-axis.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent behavior pack animations from working on Android. ( )
- Fixed the command order for riding custom entities on a Marketplace map.
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 18, 2019