Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 18, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Classic skins in skin packs are now saved when reloading the game. ( )
- Projectiles can now be shot through the gap between two honey blocks.
- Tridents no longer bounce continuously on the sides of honey blocks. ( )
- Players no longer bounce when being pushed and pulled by honey blocks and pistons. ( )
- Bees no longer fly in and out of a beehive or nest that is on fire. ( )
- Map makers and add-on creators
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from being teleported and rotated smoothly.
- The sensing component (used for ranged attacks) now calculates the view direction like it used to, making it so mobs can see their target on the y-axis.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent behavior pack animations from working on Android. ( )
- Fixed the command order for riding custom entities on a Marketplace map.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 18, 2019