Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 13, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox One whilst trying to sign out of Xbox Live.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when switching between Minecraft and the Minecraft Club page, on Xbox One.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading in the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause split-screen to see a flickering screen when joining a world on Xbox One.
- Downloading the free Minecraft Music Pack no longer shows an error message in the Marketplace.
- The loading screen tips now load in correctly when using the Japanese language option.
- Character creator
- Equipping a skin from the Marketplace now updates the player model correctly when navigating back through the character creator.
- Adding or removing the founder's cape from the player using the in-game character creator now updates the player's skin in-game, without needing to restart.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent capes from being added when re-entering the character creator.
- Skins that don't roam to Minecraft Earth no longer display "Usable Everywhere" in the character creator.
- Optimized the size of character creator skins, to improve performance when playing on a server.
- Buckets can once again be used to milk cows. ( )
- Milk buckets can again be used to craft cakes. ( )
- Milk buckets no longer play the drinking animation continuously, when the "use" button is held down. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing sugar cane to break when a nearby water source became waterlogged. ( )
- Leashed bees can no longer sting the player twice. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 13, 2019