The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 13, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox One whilst trying to sign out of Xbox Live.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when switching between Minecraft and the Minecraft Club page, on Xbox One.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading in the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause split-screen to see a flickering screen when joining a world on Xbox One.
- Downloading the free Minecraft Music Pack no longer shows an error message in the Marketplace.
- The loading screen tips now load in correctly when using the Japanese language option.
- Character creator
- Equipping a skin from the Marketplace now updates the player model correctly when navigating back through the character creator.
- Adding or removing the founder's cape from the player using the in-game character creator now updates the player's skin in-game, without needing to restart.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent capes from being added when re-entering the character creator.
- Skins that don't roam to Minecraft Earth no longer display "Usable Everywhere" in the character creator.
- Optimized the size of character creator skins, to improve performance when playing on a server.
- Buckets can once again be used to milk cows. ( )
- Milk buckets can again be used to craft cakes. ( )
- Milk buckets no longer play the drinking animation continuously, when the "use" button is held down. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing sugar cane to break when a nearby water source became waterlogged. ( )
- Leashed bees can no longer sting the player twice. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 13, 2019